What scarves are you wearing rite now?

Are scarves in style right now? I have SOOOOO many scarves and almost never wear them. If they're even remotely in style, I really should pull them out and wear them!
Yes you should. I don't think scarves are ever out of style I think it is the one accessory that can
really express one's individuality.. I wear scarves all year long & even keep one in my bag during
the summer especially if a restaurant is air conditioned

Reactions: jbags07 and AnnaLou
Yes you should. I don't think scarves are ever out of style I think it is the one accessory that can
really express one's individuality.. I wear scarves all year long & even keep one in my bag during
the summer especially if a restaurant is air conditioned
Do you mean scarves or shawls? I do wear my shawls but my scarves have been rather unloved the past few years. I feel like scarves can look so old-ladyish on me. I even asked some of my younger coworkers a few years ago and they were brutally honest with me and said they did make me look older. :shocked: :lol:

That was a few years ago though and I'm not sure if they're maybe more "in" now than they were. I guess it's also about styling and wearing them in more modern ways. But a lot of the ones I have are a size that is difficult to style in a modern way. Maybe I can just start tying them to my bags more often.

Do you mean scarves or shawls? I do wear my shawls but my scarves have been rather unloved the past few years. I feel like scarves can look so old-ladyish on me. I even asked some of my younger coworkers a few years ago and they were brutally honest with me and said they did make me look older. :shocked: :lol:

That was a few years ago though and I'm not sure if they're maybe more "in" now than they were. I guess it's also about styling and wearing them in more modern ways. But a lot of the ones I have are a size that is difficult to style in a modern way. Maybe I can just start tying them to my bags more often.
I understand you! I love my scarves but I also feel like an old lady (or a flight attendant) when wearing a scarf around my neck. Although I still wear them. I find the most modern way to wear one (on me) is to not tie it, wear it "open" under a blazer, where it just peeks out a little. Here are some twillies I've worn like that:

Chloe_Betty_1.jpgFendi_Velvet_1.jpg

Reactions: Laffy77