What RM's are you anxiously awaiting to arrive at your door? Pt 2!

So, this just happened....I bought this GE Mattie that just popped up on TRR. I was feeling sorry for myself with the SW MAB fiasco! I've been wanting a GE for so long and even though I'm not a Mattie girl, I caved for the GE leather. It also happens to have FDL lining!
what is GE leather? hope you like your new mattie. you said the opening was too small in the past? could it be that your mattie(s) were the mini ones? I had bought one back in the day that wouldn't fit on my shoulder. I now realize it was a mini. the opening on the full size mattie is fine for me (but we each have our own preferences of course)

what is GE leather? hope you like your new mattie. you said the opening was too small in the past? could it be that your mattie(s) were the mini ones? I had bought one back in the day that wouldn't fit on my shoulder. I now realize it was a mini. the opening on the full size mattie is fine for me (but we each have our own preferences of course)
You will see GE/GA/GB references here....the G stands for 'glazed' and the E is Espresso...the A is Almond...and the B is Burgundy. :smile:
Pretty sure all of my previous Mattie's were full sized. It's just that the opening is tight since the zipper doesn't go down the sides like it does with MAM/MAB where it's a much wider opening. Not a deal breaker.

Reactions: sdkitty
You will see GE/GA/GB references here....the G stands for 'glazed' and the E is Espresso...the A is Almond...and the B is Burgundy. :smile:
Pretty sure all of my previous Mattie's were full sized. It's just that the opening is tight since the zipper doesn't go down the sides like it does with MAM/MAB where it's a much wider opening. Not a deal breaker.
and having all those pockets is helpful....the one thing is since you have pockets on all sides sometimes you don't remember which one you put your stuff in....but the outside zip pocket holds my iphone 8-plus

hope you love yours

View attachment 4883769
Someone please help me out...I just bought this on Posh for $25...love the fact that I can use the strap on my other RM bags and also, I think I can use it as a clutch without the strap (possibly)...however, the name of this bag escapes me! It's on the tip of my tongue!! Very rock and roll edgy cross body!!
Roadie!

Roadie?

cute...I had a MAM with studs like that

Roadie?

Wow. $231!

• Wow
Reactions: Antonia