What ring do you pair with love bracelet?

limonchello

May 24, 2022
Hi, I’m looking for some suggestions about what ring should I get to pair with love bracelet? I feel like love ring is a bit too matchy matchy for me and juc ring doesn’t seems to be comfortable as an everyday ring. Thanks

Hi, I’m looking for some suggestions about what ring should I get to pair with love bracelet? I feel like love ring is a bit too matchy matchy for me and juc ring doesn’t seems to be comfortable as an everyday ring. Thanks
I’m a big fan of trinity rings. I’ve owned one for years - long before I added a love bracelet and JUC to my wrist. I find the ring to be comfortable and I like mix of the 3 gold colors, which blend with any type of gold of your bracelet(s).

Reactions: limonchello
The clash ring is pretty, but I would also consider looking outside of Cartier. I personally think when there’s too much going on from the same brand, it
looks less creative.
Can you suggest something? I had looked at Chanel coco crush but I think aesthetically it doesn’t go together with love. And I browesed Tiffany website but nothing caught my eye.

It sounds like you want a band with a symmetrical design? Or maybe you’re open to any type of ring, since you also mentioned the JUC ring. I would agree with the sentiment that I don’t like it when people wear just one brand, because then you look like you work for the company.

The Schlumberger 16-stone ring is very iconic. Not sure about your price range, but it is very classic and also quite hefty. I have it, and it’s one of my most complimented pieces.

The Paloma Picasso graffiti love ring is very comfortable and also ubiquitous. Kind of also plays on the “love” theme.

The serpenti rings also look very nice. I, of course, always prefer diamonds, but you can also choose the plain gold design.

Attachments

• IMG_0230.jpeg
    IMG_0230.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0229.jpeg
    IMG_0229.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0231.jpeg
    IMG_0231.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 4
IMO, an organically mixed stack can be beautiful, but if it’s one bracelet, one ring, mixing is a bit tricky. Under those circumstances, I would stick to all Cartier. But, I think it’s also almost impossible to determine this looking on line, without trying IRL. Though even as I type this, I must say that I love the PP love ring and the bulgari posted by @sosauce above lol. I think the PP ring skews a bit younger

Last edited:
I know you said you don't like the Love ring with the Love bracelet, but here is a pic of mine together so you can get an idea of how it looks. Maybe it is a bit matchy-matchy, but I actually like it like that. I specifically wanted to wear my Love rings with my Love bracelets.

IMG_0819.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: limonchello and 880
I have paired my love with either the serpenti above, a Tiffany etoile, or a Tiffany bubbles ring since I feel that the Love being so simple can go with many items (the bubbles also complement the circles on the bracelet). Lately I’ve paired it with my JUC and Trinity (though generally I’m not always into being so single-designer!).

• Love
Reactions: 880
It sounds like you want a band with a symmetrical design? Or maybe you’re open to any type of ring, since you also mentioned the JUC ring. I would agree with the sentiment that I don’t like it when people wear just one brand, because then you look like you work for the company.

The Schlumberger 16-stone ring is very iconic. Not sure about your price range, but it is very classic and also quite hefty. I have it, and it’s one of my most complimented pieces.

The Paloma Picasso graffiti love ring is very comfortable and also ubiquitous. Kind of also plays on the “love” theme.

The serpenti rings also look very nice. I, of course, always prefer diamonds, but you can also choose the plain gold design.
I’m open to any type of the ring, but I want it to be comfortable as it will be on my right hand and I’m not into stacking so it should make enough presence.