What print for my first KEY CLES!

MelanieJoyce

Jul 14, 2012
Hi everyone! So my birthday is today...the big 31...every bday is "the big **" haha

My husband already got me the Speedy B and Eva and gave it to me early but I cannot stop thinking about the Cles.
I really want it in the DA because I don't have a DA piece yet, but do you think it will get too dirty? Is that a bad choice? I want to keep it on my keychain.

I am going to go to LV soon...help me make up my mind! ;)

Thank you!!! I think the Vernis will get scratched with my keys...or no?

The vernis can get scratched and will pick up color from your jeans if you're wearing them and driving with the cles hanging from your keys. The canvas is more durable and better suited to hang on keys, I think. My DE one looks brand new and I carried it that way for like 6 months (just switched to my new mono one). I have the DA also but haven't used it enough to comment on if it will get dirty too easily. I suspect that it will.

Happy birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day and an awesome time at LV!! Go for the DA if that is what your heart was set on. I think it is a good choice to add a little DA to your collection. I don't have any DA pieces for reference because I am too scared of color transfer and all that but was thinking of getting the DA cles too just so I can have that print in my collection in some small way. Can't wait to see what you get! :smile:

I have mono, DE, and Pomme Vernis. Pomme Vernis does not scratch easily at all. I do recommend the mono, DE, or DA because of the smaller size, though. It fits so nicely in the hand. Get the DA - so fresh!! I can't comment on the DA durability in terms of cleanliness because I don't have that one.....YET! HA!! I plan to get it soon though!!

Happy birthday!

I say go with your first instinctive choice. You clearly have a reason for wanting it!

I am going to go to LV myself this weekend for a cles... I want a Pomme though to match my Sarah! :smile:

Good luck deciding!