What present would you like to find inside a new Kelly pochette?

The jewelry would be fantastic, the twilly great too. I like Toscagong's idea of mini frames - one with your pic in it, maybe. Any of them would be delightful.

I think the pearl earrings that look like flowers are GORGEOUS. omg. i do think jewlery would be great. if you're going the hermes route why not a chain d'acre silver bracelet? they're beautiful. also an H watch might be nice...

can i adopt you? the two earrings are so pretty, either would be very sweet of you to put inside, but a kelly pochette is so fantastic as a gift i don't think you need more.

but, you could put some H diamond jewelry in there, an H watch! wow.

Of the items you showed pics of, I'd select the flower earrings because they are special and would go perfectly with a black Kelly JPG when she uses it going out in the evenings! And I wouldn't do the twilly or pochette at this time. If you really want to buy her a scarf, get one of the 70cm's which has a bit more substance for a little more money.

Um.....and I'm going to show this thread to my DH too!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

I'd vote for the flower earrings as well...very unusual and special! While I think that a Hermes KP is a fabulous gift in and of itself, a special little package inside would make it beyond fabulous! Hermes and jewels...what more could a girl wish for??;)

How about an Hermes pocket picture frame with a photo of her child? (I think you said she had a child right?) Or a small volume of poetry? Or a beautiful small journal where you dedicate the first pages to how you feel about her, with the promise of adding more to it as time goes by.

Or a gift certificate to a posh spa treatment? Or how about plane tickets for a sexy trip? Is she into theatre or ballet? You could get her season tickets to either and put them in the pochette.

Or you could just give her the pochette, which is stunning all by itself.

^^Gazoo's got some great ideas - very creative. Of course, I too thought "ring", but you'll get to that in your own time:love:. It made me think of one of my best friends' engagement story: they'd been living together for ever, he had a "family" diamond he was going to give her, it was an open topic of discussion, and Chanukah rolled around - she was damn sure she'd be getting that ring!! So they have a lovely, romantic dinner (he's the chef in the family) where they're to exchange gifts. His turn...he hands her an Hermes scarf box. Nice, right? NOOOOO - not for my friend. I'm surprised she didn't shove it down his throat. She glares at him, finally opens it...and there's the ring, used like a scarf ring:crybaby:

Anyway - I'm off topic. Adam, I know from reading your posts that anything you choose will be perfect. But no matter what you give, there has to be some money in there (literally even just a dollar bill) - superstition handed downby my grandparents: any time you give a purse, wallet, money clip, etc as a gift, you have to put money in it to ensure that it'll always be full!
BTW, I love your posts. It's so fun to participate vicariously in your romance!

I love Gazoo's idea to for the Hermes pocket picture frame with her child's picture in there... I'm sure she will absolutely love that. Also I love the pearl earrings :smile:)) and maybe indeed a nice twilly .... :tup:

Thanks - many wonderful ideas. Good idea about including photos; she has two children and I have a nice photo of them. Last year I gave her a Faberge egg - the Rose Trellis egg, which has a tiny picture frame inside on an easel. I reduced the photo of her children and put it in the tiny oval frame (and included copies with each child separately, plus sepia tone (antique looking) and color photos).

There's a wonderful children's photographer in Texas named Lisa Jane, who does gorgeous photos (many kind of fantasy) and touches them up by hand, so they almost look like impressionist paintings. I wanted to have her touch up the photo I already have, but she could only do it from an actual portrait sitting, and that would ruin the surprise (plus, she's in Texas). If any of you have children and could go there, check out www.lisajane.com. The most beautiful and interesting children's portraits I've ever seen.

Tickets for something might be good. (BTW, even though I couldn't quite afford it, I just read the latest Red Baron catalog (high-end auction house in Atlanta) - they have a $10,000 bill, a $5,000 and $1,000 bill; I'll bet that would get quite a smile!) For her birthday, I gave her a 7hr, full day gift certificate for the Mandarin Oriental Spa in Miami. Anybody ever heard about their spa?

And as for keys.... Well, as much as I wish I could, I can't quite afford to give her a Ferrari, Porsche or house right at this moment. However, perhaps... the key to my heart (! lol)? Actually, maybe that would make a cute jewelry item that some designer should make; a small gold or platinum key (like a skeleton key), with the handle end being a small heart, perhaps with the person's initials on it? Maybe worn as a charm or pendant.

Glad to hear others like those pearl jewelry items too; I thought they were really striking and pretty. I didn't know if women like baroque or keshi pearls as much as traditional round ones, but I think their shapes and iridescence are beautiful; especially the pink colors. THANKS AGAIN VERY MUCH!

Adam

Actually, maybe that would make a cute jewelry item that some designer should make; a small gold or platinum key (like a skeleton key), with the handle end being a small heart, perhaps with the person's initials on it? Maybe worn as a charm or pendant.

Cartier's LOVE collection is sort of like what you describe. Now they have an expanded line with a screw motif, but the original LOVE bracelet is a bangle that can only be taken off by using this little screwdriver. They also make a gold screwdriver pendant. You can see the whole collection on Cartier.com

I would say anything you chose would be perfect since it comes from the heart. Another suggestion would be a nice H wallet to complement the KP.

Adam, I am sure whatever you decide will be lovely....
I agree that the KP is a fantastic gift, and I actually love the idea of the photographs, that little Hermes photo holder is adorable. I can just imagine the wee orange box it comes in, too.

please let us know what you decide, we are all having such fun helping you charm your lady!!!