Jimmy Choo What perfume does the Choo girl wear?

I almost always wear Mademoiselle Coco from Chanel. All though sometimes I wear Diors Pure Poision and occationally Lanvins Rumour which is very light so is good sometimes.
I have a thing for things that smell coconut though. It seems on the edge of impossible to find good bath products and scents that smell of that here.

Signature scent is Givenchy Hot Couture.

I also own Escada Moon Sparkle, Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, Stella McCartney Stella (not crazy about this though), and Versace Bright Crystal.

Dolce & Gabbana: Light Blue and The One

^^I'm with Samantha, these are my two favorites right now. I've esp. been wearing Light Blue a lot. Really fresh and clean!

I almost always wear Mademoiselle Coco from Chanel. All though sometimes I wear Diors Pure Poision and occationally Lanvins Rumour which is very light so is good sometimes.
I have a thing for things that smell coconut though. It seems on the edge of impossible to find good bath products and scents that smell of that here.

try the new Harajuku Lovers 'G' scent if you love coconut. It's devine. Smells like a tropical vacation.

i wear Bvlgari Omni Amethyste and Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb almost exclusively.

i must admit, for summer, i love britney spears fantasy and paris hilton's heiress. they are super sweet, yummy, light and i get soooo many compliments. on heiress especially. i just hate admitting to what i'm wearing. LOL

I got a new one last week and it is delicious, Hermes Vanille Galante. It is a simple fragrance, with vanilla absolute and ylang-ylang. It does not smell like food, more floral-spicy sweet.

Gosh I'm such a BVLGARI girl.. Here goes in order of least to favorite.

BVLGARI- Chrystaline, BVL, au the Vert, au the Blanc, and pour Femme

Then some of the old stand by's Escada -Sentiment,Gucci by Gucci , Chanel - Chance and of course Chanel no. 5

Honorable mention*** Hubbies favorite of all time..
Victoria's secret- Heavenly-(cost the least--must be a man thing)(but it works! -Hee-:graucho: hee)