What Perfume Are You Wearing Today?

Opened a new bar of Mysore Sandal soap today, and the fragrance of the soap made me look for a sandalwood-based perfume, and so I decided on Guerlain Samsara. Does anyone else find that the scent of their soap or shower gel sometimes directs the choice of their scent of the day?

Reactions: papertiger
Opened a new bar of Mysore Sandal soap today, and the fragrance of the soap made me look for a sandalwood-based perfume, and so I decided on Guerlain Samsara. Does anyone else find that the scent of their soap or shower gel sometimes directs the choice of their scent of the day?
Yes. I love lemon everything, so I buy a lot of citron scents. Today it's Miller Harris Citron Citron.

Sometimes, it makes sense. It's obviously going to be apart of how you smell, part of the blend (I'm using a Body Shop coconut one at the moment).

BTW, if others need to know, Hermes makes a soap in every one of its fragrances (available in packs of 3).

Christian Dior Vetiver

375x500.10632.jpg