What Perfume Are You Wearing Today?

Christian Dior Feve Delicieuse

This is one of my favorites to wear around the holidays.

375x500.48392.jpg

Reactions: Purses & Perfumes
Idk why I have developed an obsession for Rose scents . I’ve been wearing the Jo Malone Rose and Oud scent for this entire week. Im late but I tried the Tom Ford Bitter Peach . I think I’m evolving to make that one my next “go to”.

• Love
Reactions: 880
FM Une Rose

@Tasha1, would love to hear your thoughts on Ambre et Diamanté Noire as it’s so rare. Over the years, I’ve read reviews re how, if you are disappointed with modern renditions of Guerlain and the interpretations of Amber and Ambergris, that Ambre et Diamanté Noir is the perfume to try (although it was extremely hard to acquire even when it first came out), many thanks in advance

@GlamVI1111, I hated rose scents for most of my life until abot ten years ago, and then couldn’t get enough. I especially like dark roses with discontinued ingredients like Caron Or et Noir or L’artesan Voleur et Roses. Though I have and sometimes wear Guerlain Nahema and Parure extrait (both very different), neither are easy scents. My rose scents, including FM Une Rose, are all older renditions.

Last edited: