What Other Jewelry Brands Do You Buy/Wear?

I stick with VCA for branded jewelry. A few Cartier pieces have caught my eye but not at the top of my priority list. I do have a very soft spot for super ideal cut diamonds and that’s a whole other beast. There are brands that generally would not be recognized but I am fine with that. Those who are SUPER anal about their diamonds will appreciate and understand. Others would just think I am CRAZY. :panic: And I’m also a huge fan of antique cut diamonds and the hunt is as much fun as the find. And then jewelry settings and hand forged pieces, another rabbit hole...

I have a few pieces from Cartier, Chanel fine jewelry, Monique Pean, Nak Armstrong, and some non branded pieces, but most recently am obsessed with my newly acquired preloved HW ring. Am eyeing the pink sapphire Frivole earrings or pendant to go with it :angel:

I’ve realized that in the past I just buy pieces I like without thinking about how they fit into my collection and go with things I already have, so I’m trying to be more thoughtful about that going forward.2847D3C0-0448-4E3C-82BB-039851992693.jpeg

This looks like a good option for turquoise and lapis since they are hard to access with VCA. They even have a beaded border which might possibly coordinate with certain VCA pieces.

I mostly wear classic diamond pieces in platinum. I had a few Tiffany platinum and gold pieces and a Cartier watch prior to getting into VCA. I made several custom rings and pendants, as well. My problem is that I have more than I actually wear now, and I have basically gotten rid of anything I didn't love and knew I'd never wear. I like VCA better than all the other jewelry lines. I think many other jewelry brands have tried to bring out stone station necklaces, etc. to compete with Alhambra, but I still like Alhambra the best of all. (Trust me, I have tried and failed to find jewelry I loved as much at a lower price!) Aside from Alhambra, the floral pieces and butterflies of VCA are just the best of their kind, in my opinion. I still have a few things I want from VCA, but I am hoping I can eventually stop buying and just wear what I have (!!!), if we ever get out of COVID jail. Right now if I leave the house, I generally wear my wedding set and earrings, and that's it!
You figured out my plan lol it is exactly why I am interested in the Boucheron collection. I've been waiting for the remake of turquoise and lapis in the Alhambra collection but there is no sign of it for years so yes that's a good alternative I guess plus it is a beautiful design, specially the rings :smile:

That's what I am doing too, wearing solid gold if I am going out, bracelet, necklace and then when coming home, I wash every piece I wore.

I loved to collect the jewelries from Tiffany from 7+ years ago, and stopped after their yellow D collection. Since then, I have collected jewelries from different designers (Robert Procop, Michael Beaudry, VCA, Bvlgari, Hermes, etc) based on my liking for the designs. I also have some non-brand name jewelries mostly are hand-me-down pieces or pieces I acquired during travel.

I loved to collect the jewelries from Tiffany from 7+ years ago, and stopped after their yellow D collection. Since then, I have collected jewelries from different designers (Robert Procop, Michael Beaudry, VCA, Bvlgari, Hermes, etc) based on my liking for the designs. I also have some non-brand name jewelries mostly are hand-me-down pieces or pieces I acquired during travel.
Your pieces are amazing!! Thanks for sharing the eye candy!

• Love
Reactions: 880

I actually have some platinum Michael Beaudry rings and two pendants from back when he only did high end jewelry. They don't have large stones set in them, but they are beautifully made with hand engraving, etc. I am saving those for my daughters.