What other brands work with the industrial vibes of JUC & LOVE?

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
Hubby isn’t keen on VCA (though I love it & I’m working on him!) but loves the JUC & Love aesthetic. He likes their clean, industrial look.

I have lots from the JUC line (small ring, diamond pendant, & 2 small JUCs) as well as a small Love. Everything in RG.

What other brands / jewellery lines do you think might work with my collection?

Why isn’t your hubby keen on VCA? Just curious.

Cartier always works best with more Cartier. Ecrou and Clash work nicely with the Love and JUC.

You can also look at Messika, which also has a slightly industrial vibe. The Move collection could work.

Spinelli rings would also complement the bracelets:

He finds the Alhambra too ornate & frivole too girly (these are the two collections I love the most at VCA). If I persist I’m sure we could pick something from VCA but ideally I’d want us to both like it.

Good idea about Messika, I’ll check them out thank you!

Edit: absolutely love both Messika & the SK rings! I’m going to enquire about a custom ring!!
I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for, but I don't particularly like girly / pretty jewellery on myself so love a lot of Dinh Van jewellery.
I think that’s it. Husband doesn’t love what he sees as girly or fussy jewellery. I’ll check out Dinh Van, thank you!

Last edited:
He finds the Alhambra too ornate & frivole too girly (these are the two collections I love the most at VCA). If I persist I’m sure we could pick something from VCA but ideally I’d want us to both like it.

Good idea about Messika, I’ll check them out thank you!

Edit: absolutely love both Messika & the SK rings! I’m going to enquire about a custom ring!!

I think that’s it. Husband doesn’t love what he sees as girly or fussy jewellery. I’ll check out Dinh Van, thank you!
Glad you liked both!! I’m adding a pic (from my Instagram) of me trying on a Messika bangle. I think it complements the Love.

IMG_6651.png

I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for, but I don't particularly like girly / pretty jewellery on myself so love a lot of Dinh Van jewellery.
+100. Didn’t DV design the LOVE during his tenure at Cartier.* I think that would be my number one choice

My DH doesn’t like VCA alhambra much either, though I do have the six motif magic necklace
there are less girly VCA lines, but you could also check out boucheron, Verdura, Belperron, graff , Tiffany,
bulgari, chaumet, and briony Raymond.

IMO, a stack doesn’t have to embrace the same industrial quality, but of course it has to speak to you and feel right with your other stack components. A lot of trial and error which can be fun.

ETA: correction provided by @Love Of My Life below, thank you :smile:

Last edited:
+100. Didn’t DV design the LOVE during his tenure at Cartier. I think that would be my number one choice

My DH doesn’t like VCA alhambra much either, though I do have the six motif magic necklace
there are less girly VCA lines, but you could also check out boucheron, Verdura, Belperron, graff , Tiffany,
bulgari, chaumet
The Cartier Love bracelet I think was designed by Aldo Cipullo
I'm not a fan of VCA Alhambra but there are some estate VCA pieces that can take your breath away, JMO

My first thought was never mind your husband, since you're wearing it, what do you like?!?!

Tiffany hardware (as someone else wrote) but also Elsa Peretti and lock

George Jensen (they do rg too)

Pomellato

Grima

Fernando Jorge

Spinelli Kilcollin

Vhernier Milano

There's no harm in just sticking with Cartier either

Don't know where you are located but if you are in NYC plenty of options to find besides
the brands under discussion here but to just have a walk in & look at other brands that
might work with your armload of candy.. & of course Madison/Fifth Ave are chock full of jewelry finds
I can suggest BG as there are lots of trendy designers that have looks that would compliment
your bracelets, JMO

• Insightful
Reactions: 880
Boucheron.
They used to do a thinner version of their quatre bracelet which was stunning. Unfortunately they don’t make it anymore.
My first thought was never mind your husband, since you're wearing it, what do you like?!?!

Tiffany hardware (as someone else wrote) but also Elsa Peretti and lock

George Jensen (they do rg too)

Pomellato

Grima

Fernando Jorge

Spinelli Kilcollin

Vhernier Milano

There's no harm in just sticking with Cartier either
I adore VCA, especially the Alhambra line. However, because these are such purchases I do want my husband to like it. I think if I insisted he would relent :lol:
Bvlgari I've always found edgy, and Chaumet's "bee my love" bracelets may stack nicely with Cartier.
I do like the “bee my love” line. Weirdly it reminds my husband of an 80s game show called blockbusters fml
Don't know where you are located but if you are in NYC plenty of options to find besides
the brands under discussion here but to just have a walk in & look at other brands that
might work with your armload of candy.. & of course Madison/Fifth Ave are chock full of jewelry finds
I can suggest BG as there are lots of trendy designers that have looks that would compliment
your bracelets, JMO
I’m based in London. I did suggest we have a look in Selfridges to see all the different designers
Are you only interested in premium designers? The Cartier Ecrou line is most industrial imo from Cartier.
The Chopard Ice Cube line is very clean as well, I have the diamond earrings.
I really like the Ecrou but I think it might be too chunky for my stack.

I did look into Messika thanks to this thread & I really like the look of the Move necklaces!