What new things are you learning and doing?

I'm currently going to work daily, but I taught myself how to make jam. It's been a fun experience using frozen fruits and being being able to control the sweetness/tartness of the jams. My boyfriend has also started to make homemade ice cream.

• Love
Reactions: Luv2Shop1 and 880
I am sewing my first skirt, first time with a pattern.
For the first time also, I'm doing sports at home: my pilates teacher makes videos he publishes on youtube. This helps prevent backache due to sitting all day long (between other health discomforts).
And I apply for a new job (luckily, there a sooo many offers in my city).
I guess I can do this thanks to working at home: I'm gaining 2 hours of transport a day, and I have more energy for these small things.

Reactions: Monaliceke
I am sewing my first skirt, first time with a pattern.
For the first time also, I'm doing sports at home: my pilates teacher makes videos he publishes on youtube. This helps prevent backache due to sitting all day long (between other health discomforts).
And I apply for a new job (luckily, there a sooo many offers in my city).
I guess I can do this thanks to working at home: I'm gaining 2 hours of transport a day, and I have more energy for these small things.
I am also suffering from backache due to sitting long days at the computer at home. My doctor prescribed kinesis therapy but due to the rising covid-19 cases in Belgium, the practice must be closed as we are on partial lockdown. Do you think you could share the YouTube channel of your Pilates lessons? I would really like to try yoga & pilates to ease my pain. Thanks.

I am also suffering from backache due to sitting long days at the computer at home. My doctor prescribed kinesis therapy but due to the rising covid-19 cases in Belgium, the practice must be closed as we are on partial lockdown. Do you think you could share the YouTube channel of your Pilates lessons? I would really like to try yoga & pilates to ease my pain. Thanks.

With pleasure.
The videos are in French; I can read you live in Belgium, perhaps you're from the French-speaking part of the country ?

With pleasure.
The videos are in French; I can read you live in Belgium, perhaps you're from the French-speaking part of the country ?
Thanks! Unfortunately, I speak Dutch but not French. I will check out the videos, maybe I could simply follow the “moves”? Is it really important to understand the instructions in French?

Thanks! Unfortunately, I speak Dutch but not French. I will check out the videos, maybe I could simply follow the “moves”? Is it really important to understand the instructions in French?
Yes, you can, even if the instructions are helpful. The key is to breathe slowly (in with your nose, out with your mouth), do the movements slowly and hold your stomach in.

Reactions: Monaliceke
My new thing recently has been looking after our new Puppy! Loving going out for walks with my DH and thee puppy each evening, even if it’s cold and dark! The Puppy is gorgeous and very cuddly.

Don’t trust her with my bags though - I expect she’d eat them given half the chance.

• Love
Reactions: 880