What nail polish are you wearing?

View attachment 4393704 Hello spring! This is KBShimmer Sweet Adoration. I’ve loved her polishes for a long time & used to buy her handmade soaps on Etsy before the great Indie polish revolution brought glitter into my life :P

Photo source: http://adventuresinacetone.com/
Wonderful! I love the KBShimmer polishes. No need to combine a coloured base coat with a glitter top coat like in the old times. :smile:

Reactions: PewPew
Zoya Jill

I bought it because I rarely see anything with my name, so I figured it would probably be a novelty item in my collection but it's turned out to be one of my favorite polishes EVER! It's a medium earthy pink nude and I have nothing else like it, and while I have a lot of trouble in this color family since I have cool toned skin with a lot of natural pink this one seems to work with my tones amazingly well.

I love being surprised like that!

Reactions: PewPew and dotty8
fendifemale & JDV’s posts reminded me of how much I enjoy my Zoyas! The formulas I have are smooth & well-pigmented, and the bottles are cute and classy.

Here is Zoya Payton - a deep plum, scattered holo. I reached for this one b/c I’ve been lusting after some red & berry ILNP polishes. (I’ve yet to try ILNP b/c of decision paralysis — so many options my brain can’t cope... but I guess my wallet is happy :angel:)
C7131AEA-A5CE-4B46-989B-2D875C0CD464.jpeg
Photo source: princesslypolished.com

Reactions: Bagcandyuk and JDV