What nail polish are you wearing?

I have this color and love Butter London colors but they simply do not last on me!! I even use their base and top coats!!

Oh no! That's such a bummer! It's funny because I normally have chips all over the place with any other kind of polish. It's so weird how some polishes last forever on some people and chip like crazy with others.

Tried this yesterday, but I'm not completely convinced. Junon is not "my" color

30cvzud.jpg
[/QUOTE]

So pretty!!!

That's really pretty Pollie

It's nice on you love

Thank you :smile:

Looks really nice on you, however you need to see it yourself to like a colour.

:yes:
Thank you !

I think this looks very lovely. It looks almost like a cold blue gray? Very pretty!
Yes :smile:
Thank you
^I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!!:heart: is this the first time you've worn blue? I say give it some time. you'll probably grow to love it. it's such a nice soft gray-blue.

Thank you, frick
Yes, I'm not used to wear "darker" colors on my hands... Feels strange

So pretty!!!
Thank you :smile:

Great color. Looks like it's got a great shine.

Julep Marjorie with water decal on ring finger. Love that the Julep has a slight shimmer.
Pretty orange!

Great pop of color.

Pretty teal.

Tried this yesterday, but I'm not completely convinced. Junon is not "my" color

30cvzud.jpg
Blue-gray is my all-time favorite color. My bedroom is painted that color. :biggrin:

I think it looks really nice on you, but you have to like it.

Deborah Lippmann Phoenix Rising
View attachment 2712702
Very nice.

I am wearing butter London "la moss" and I absolutely love this color plus I am three days in and absolutely no chipping! View attachment 2712766
Nice deep color.

Lovely nude.

Dollish Expecto Patronum.... I love it even though my fingers don't look the greatest with white polish. The teal glitter steal the show!

DSCF0225_zpsf01530ca.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?rls={...HJIXk8AGJ_YCoCw&ved=0CBwQBSgA&biw=911&bih=403
Beautiful.

Opi Pedal Faster Suzi

i4nxg5.jpg
Love a pastel pink.

China Glaze Aquadelic
Cool teal/aqua.

Zoya Kennedy
^such a pretty soft color!

Dollish Expecto Patronum.... I love it even though my fingers don't look the greatest with white polish. The teal glitter steal the show!
^very summery...love it!

Opi Pedal Faster Suzi
^I adore this pink! looks so pretty on you!!! I've been in the mood to wear pinks. you've inspired me to wear this one again.

China Glaze Aquadelic
^perfect for summer...happy & tropical!

Love a pastel pink.
Thank you

Thank you!
Pollie, my date was loads of fun and lasted 5 hours. Hopefully it wasn't just the nail polish!

:lol:
If it was... forget him :greengrin:

^I adore this pink! looks so pretty on you!!! I've been in the mood to wear pinks. you've inspired me to wear this one again.
Thank you, frick ! Pinks are a special thing,aren't they ? I feel different, while wearing them :biggrin:

This color works just great for me. Could get one of my basics

2ugmd5w.jpg