What nail polish are you wearing? Part 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the comments and compliments ladies!

^LOVE the flakies swatches & opinions...thank you!

That sugar plum mani is gorgeous!

Love flakies! They fit awesome on your nails.

Yay, you did the Whimsical layering. It's still pretty, even though it dulled down the purple. I adore accent nails, adore!

Phédre;21137838 said:
Gorgeous manis!

Love all of the different polishes!

haha, this manicure is so much fun! love it

Love all the swatches and that red looks amazing on you
Thanks, I LOVE Reds! I am trying to branch out in my colors, but I could be happy with always wearing red.

My last mani for purple week!

Sally Hansen Grape Going with RBL Coral accent-

I have to say I LOVE this color, but the formula is such a PITA! And it hates SV! You can see on my middle finger where SV shrank overnight, unfortunately I didn't realize until I saw the picture so it has since been touched up!

for my 2nd purple, I added 1 coat of lynnderella - the telltale heart. it literally glowed!

lynnderella-telltale-heart.jpg

So pretty

Gah, I forgot it was purple week! I'll do one tomorrow.

Currently I have on Orly - Fresh. Been totally craving super bright colours lately!

SDC11531.jpg

Gorgeous!! You should do that one for St. Paddy's Day too!

What a beautiful color!!!

My last mani for purple week!

Sally Hansen Grape Going with RBL Coral accent-

I have to say I LOVE this color, but the formula is such a PITA! And it hates SV! You can see on my middle finger where SV shrank overnight, unfortunately I didn't realize until I saw the picture so it has since been touched up!

Very nice vibrant colors!

OPI Turquoise Shatter OVER Sinful Colors Snow Me White

Very pretty and trendy!!!

this was my first purple for purple week: zoya - valerie. beautiful & glittery...looks like glass fleck.

zoya-valerie.jpg

LOVE that purple!!!

for my 2nd purple, I added 1 coat of lynnderella - the telltale heart. it literally glowed!

lynnderella-telltale-heart.jpg

That added makes it fabulous!!!!

OPI Mediterranean Moonlight

Very pretty!!!

ok so here is Butter London Disco Biscuit. I was really excited about using this for the first time but I'm kinda disappointed that the glitter is so subtle. It was even difficult to get it in a pic. Anyway DEF a summer color in my area and a very pretty, bright pink that went on like a dream(even tho this is 3 coats ugh)
I usually leave my nailpolish on a whole week but I dunno if Im gonna make it that long with this one lol

Love that color...someday I will own it!!!

So yesterday I got my Bloom.com order with the mini OPI Nicki Minaj set and had to throw Save Me on over my current mani. (The Big Smoke) I have never been a huge fan of bar glitters but this is super festive and I can't help but ogle it...

201202232144042.jpg

Very cool!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.