Home & Garden What made me decide to clean all my kitchen cabinets and pantry today?

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
I made a huge mess in the kitchen. Surprised at some of the stuff I found that I no longer use, need or want to use. I have boxes for the thrift store, a big box for my daughters college apartment and one for friends. Still not done. The closet comes next. It is my pots and pans and many other things. I think I can easily get rid of at least 40% of it.

I am on a mission to declutter my life. Yesterday I did the laundry room. Huge difference. Tomorrow the big hallway coat closet. I have coats nobody will ever wear, did I mention hubby is a hoarder so my problem is actually getting things out of the house without him knowing. He works from home. Ugh.

I made a huge mess in the kitchen. Surprised at some of the stuff I found that I no longer use, need or want to use. I have boxes for the thrift store, a big box for my daughters college apartment and one for friends. Still not done. The closet comes next. It is my pots and pans and many other things. I think I can easily get rid of at least 40% of it.

I am on a mission to declutter my life. Yesterday I did the laundry room. Huge difference. Tomorrow the big hallway coat closet. I have coats nobody will ever wear, did I mention hubby is a hoarder so my problem is actually getting things out of the house without him knowing. He works from home. Ugh.

Ugh. Living with a hoarder is the worst. My sister is a hoarder and I lived with her for 2 months once while I was job searching in the area and it took me years to stop having nightmares about being in her house.

My husband is a hoarder but he hoards stuff like hardware and hair products. I hardly ever take the stuff from hotels but he always does. It's weird. He has drawers and cabinets full of this crap. Instead of asking for an actual gift for Christmas now, I ask him to clean out a drawer.