What LV bag do you regret not buying?

I always loved the Bumbag and wish I would have gotten that when it was available. Before I purchased my Alma BB, I was looking at the BB but it was always out of stock. I tried to stalk LV's website in hopes of getting it, but it was never available. I finally gave up and bought the Alma BB instead. But now that it's discontinued, I wish I would have tried harder to get it.

I regret not buying a bag from the previous By the Pool collection and I also wouldn't mind a Game On Neverfull. But at the time of release I wasn't paying attention to new releases, so I totally missed it. I was excited to hear about this year's BTP collection but after seeing the pictures, I personally prefer the previous BTP collection.

I regret not buying a bag from the previous By the Pool collection and I also wouldn't mind a Game On Neverfull. But at the time of release I wasn't paying attention to new releases, so I totally missed it. I was excited to hear about this year's BTP collection but after seeing the pictures, I personally prefer the previous BTP collection.
OT but I was perusing Yoogi's Closet's website, and I noticed they had at least 4-5 Game On NF's in stock. They all seem to be in really good condition, too. Might be worth checking out if you're still interested in this bag.

OT but I was perusing Yoogi's Closet's website, and I noticed they had at least 4-5 Game On NF's in stock. They all seem to be in really good condition, too. Might be worth checking out if you're still interested in this bag.
Thank you for the heads up, I appreciate that :hbeat: . I'm located in Europe and because of expensive customs when buying outside the EU, I hope to find one in Europe one day. Not in a hurry though, I ordered a bag pre price increase yesterday, so I'm supposed to be back on Ban Island now for a little while :P .

Giant monogram Cannes and the nano speedy pink stardust. I was too slow to make up my mind of the pink stardust and it slipped away. The pink emprinente with the yellow and tinge is so sparkling and pretty.