What LV bag do you regret not buying?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not sure if this is already a post or not, but are they any bags you wish you bought, but didn't or couldn't?

I wish I bought a Galliera PM or GM, a Delightful GM (with the zippers), a Totally GM, maybe even an Alma GM in vernis

Anyone else?

Chenai likes this.
  2. Speedy watercolor

3. Where to begin..... Thames, Galliera, Evora, Melrose, etc..... Lol Now I have to find someone selling them.......Lol

4. I wish!!!! I think I love it more than the MC. Lol

5. I wish I bought the Wilshire PM in Vernis Pomme and the Alma MM in Epi Noir. I would have given up my Alma PM in Carmine and Alma PM in Vernis Pomme so fast for them lol

6. I'm banging my head in for not snapping up a Galliera or Sully:Pullhair:

7. The Monceau BB

Attached Files:

Chenai and Bichita like this.
  8. Right now I'm regretting not getting a mono milla clutch. It would be perfect to store in my larger work bag to hold cash and my phone for lunch breaks. I didn't even know it was discontinued until recently. I'm hoping to find a preloved one in excellent condition soon.

jillyfish108 likes this.
  9. Watercolor Speedy. I was on the wait list but back then buying it was really a stretch for me so i decided against it. Financially smart, of course...but I still think about it. the ones I see now aren't in the condition I want for the price.

10. Neverfull LE with the pink "Maui" on it. Wish I had picked one up when I had the chance!

11. Kusama NF in red

12. Definitely Galliera and the old model delightful MM or GM

13. Westminster GM

14. Red Neverfull yayoi kusama 😭😭😭

15. The sequin speedy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice