What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
A pic of my stalking items! I wouldn’t have gotten any of these without this group. Thank you ladies for all of your knowledge and recommendations! Scored all of these in a 2 weeks period in May!
View attachment 4492769
How cool! Love your family you acquired in two weeks! Don’t you love your wallet? I have compact a one in freesia empreinte leather and it is my favorite. Love your other goodies as well. Thanks for sharing! Hope and good luck to all stalking for their wishlists :heart:

Reactions: JStew
Hi all!! I have been stalking the Palm Springs PM in the monogram print for sometime on the website. Is this a bag that will occasionally be available or do I need to go a different route? Thanks so much for any advice!!

How cool! Love your family you acquired in two weeks! Don’t you love your wallet? I have compact a one in freesia empreinte leather and it is my favorite. Love your other goodies as well. Thanks for sharing! Hope and good luck to all stalking for their wishlists :heart:
Thank you! I bought a little gold chain to make it a clutch and it works great. I love that it fits my phone too!

Reactions: DrTr