What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!! So lucky. I saw it available last night too, but when I put it in my cart and tried to enter my info it wouldn’t let me proceed because it had sold out. So sad! Guess I’ll keep trying..

Good luck, hopefully it will appear again soon, I was just checking the website today and saw it, I had my details saved and was nervous it will be gone before I can check out. The boite chapeau souple also said "place in cart" for a while before it changed to Call item for availability! Here's hoping you get your MPS soon!!

No I wasn’t serious. It’s the way you said it. Like a batch of cookies. :biggrin: It made me laugh.
Like when you give someone a new $100 bill. My DH always says, “ don’t worry it’s real. I made a new batch” lmao :lol:
I actually did mean it like that... had almost typed something about another batch from the oven but thought people here would think I was crazy or didn’t understand that purses don’t get baked . Anyway if you are following this thread today you’ll see many new batches of PM and PSM seem to be coming out of the oven :smile: It’s the holiday/ gift batch.