What luxury items do you see in real life? Bags, RTW, jewelry, shoes, etc.

Reno Intl Airport:
  • Louis Vuitton Neverfull PM Damier Ebene
  • Louis Vuitton Keepall Bag
  • Delsey Paris Chatelet Air Spinner Suitcase
North and South Lake Tahoe:
  • Marc Jacobs Snapshot Bag
  • Loewe Mini Puzzle Bag
North and South Lake Tahoe had a chill, outdoorsy vibe—not too many luxury goodies spotted in the wild. Then again, the entire week was a very busy friendcation so I wasn't paying attention. lol

It sounds like you had quite the experience spotting luxury items in Downtown LA! It's interesting to see the range of high-end brands and products people choose to display in their fashion choices. Luxury items can often be status symbols or expressions of personal style.

As for me, I can share an example as well:

I was at a tech conference in San Francisco, and I noticed a few luxury items among the attendees:

• A couple of people wearing Rolex watches
  • A woman with a Hermès Birkin bag
  • A gentleman sporting a Montblanc pen in his shirt pocket
  • Several attendees wearing Apple AirPods (considered a luxury tech accessory)

It's fascinating to observe the mix of traditional luxury items like watches and bags alongside more modern tech-related luxury items in a setting focused on cutting-edge technology.

Luxury items can certainly serve as conversation starters and visual representations of personal tastes and preferences. It's intriguing how these items vary in different locations and contexts!

Beauty event:

Maybe 50 Chanel flaps… it was like shooting in a barrel… A few interesting variations in tweed but mostly in caviar.

A mini Kelly in black box

A bv hobo

A few Gucci bags

A dozen or so YSL mini totes all in neutral colours… and a few black WOCs

Surprisingly nobody else had anything in exotics (aside from my Himalayan tote)

Beauty event:

Maybe 50 Chanel flaps… it was like shooting in a barrel… A few interesting variations in tweed but mostly in caviar.

A mini Kelly in black box

A bv hobo

A few Gucci bags

A dozen or so YSL mini totes all in neutral colours… and a few black WOCs

Surprisingly nobody else had anything in exotics (aside from my Himalayan tote)

LOL at the chanel flaps. :lol: I had a similar experience at a gala event. So glad I decided to choose something different!

• Haha
Reactions: Christofle