what looks like a 'celine daydream bag'

I agree with most- Celine is not a brand with negative stereotypes. Its actually considered a luxury brand, sophisticated bag. If you liked the bag so much, you should get it. Plus its on sale I see for a good price, seems like its worth the money.
Honestly, one time while shopping overseas I found this guess cluth/evening purse made of crochet with a silver hard frame that I found so beautiful and unique (I never saw it again in North America). Now I know my taste is much mre sophisticated than Guess now, but I liked it (plus it only said guess very discretely on the handle, hehe)! You have to think that you are much more sophisticated than buying a bag for the brand, you buy a bag for the look you're trying to acheive.

thank you. :smile: i think i'm going to get it.. it's hard to find what i'm looking for and this is easily the best looking bag. :smile: and yeah, it's such a good price!

I agree with most- Celine is not a brand with negative stereotypes. Its actually considered a luxury brand, sophisticated bag. If you liked the bag so much, you should get it. Plus its on sale I see for a good price, seems like its worth the money.
Honestly, one time while shopping overseas I found this guess cluth/evening purse made of crochet with a silver hard frame that I found so beautiful and unique (I never saw it again in North America). Now I know my taste is much mre sophisticated than Guess now, but I liked it (plus it only said guess very discretely on the handle, hehe)! You have to think that you are much more sophisticated than buying a bag for the brand, you buy a bag for the look you're trying to acheive.