What L.A.M.B. are you carrying today?

I haven't posted in this thread for over a week!

From what I can recall, I've carried the following back to work the last several days:

Sig. No. 7 Percy (today)
Midnight Vane Satchel
Raven Capri
Camel Checkerboard Alston
Cherry Blossom Williamsfield
Orange Ombre Malibu Tote

just my sample brick pattern wallet...i think the print is called "alley" something... :smile: in a *shhhh* b makowsky bag. hehe

Love them!! I haven't bought one yet but everytime I go into TJ Maxx several catch my eye. The leather is probably the nicest of any bag collection there is. There is one that I went back to get that I had been thinking about for a couple of days and of course when I go back it is gone.

I carried my orange ombre Malibu tote last weekend when we went to see my mom. Used it as a weekender hehe

Love them!! I haven't bought one yet but everytime I go into TJ Maxx several catch my eye. The leather is probably the nicest of any bag collection there is. There is one that I went back to get that I had been thinking about for a couple of days and of course when I go back it is gone.

I carried my orange ombre Malibu tote last weekend when we went to see my mom. Used it as a weekender hehe

same story here! a couple years back i saw a bag at tjs and i didn't have the money and the next week when i did...went back and it was gone...:sad: so everytime i would go to tjs i would see random ones but none i HAD to have...until i found the one i have and i love it! the bag is called "varick"...:smile: