What kind of shoes/sandals do you wear with your bermuda shorts?

1. I just bought a pair and having a hard time deciding what would look good with them. Wedges, heels, flip flops, flats? Also, it would be for the work place so I guess flip flops are out.

2. depends on the style of bermudas.
    khaki or nicer ones would look great w/ sandals, espadrilles, wedges and lace up wedges. Denim would look pretty good w/ almost anything.

3. Hmm, for the work place is tricky... I would wear them with pumps or open-toed pumps.

4. I guess if you want the illusion of having a longer leg, wear something with a heel.

5. they go with everything:flats, espadrilles, opened toe pumps, wedges....maybe if you want to wear them at the workplace you can wear flats or not too high espadrilles!

6. For going out, I wear a pair of stilletos, at work I wear an open toe sandal with a heel.

7. Flats or espadrilles!

8. Flat sandals. :smile:

9. I'm actually wearing a nice pair of bermuda shorts today for work (we have a relatively casual environment here), and I'm wearing sandals similar to these:

[​IMG]

I'm lucky that we don't have a strict dress code.

10. i'd say wedges or flats

If they are dressy a nice heel

11. I wear espadrilles. But I'd wear heels also for dressier occasions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice