What kind of shampoo/conditioner do you use?

redrose1028

Longchamp <3
Feb 23, 2006
Hey everyone- I just thought it would be interesting to find out what kind of hair products you use for your hair and why you like them!

I'll start. I use Brilliant Brunette (shampoo and conditioner) by John Freida (the chestnut to espresso kind cause I have dark brown hair) and I love it so much beacause it smells good and it makes my hair shiny!

I use a ton of other styling products but if I listed them all I'd take forever, lol!

How about you?:yes:

I was thinking of starting this thread just the other day! I usually use Neutrogena Clean shampoo, Alterna Caviar Conditioner (AMAZING conditioning & smell if anyone is looking for a great conditioner!) & Kerastase deep conditioner & hair products!

I use frederick fekkai - and I rotate on and off. In my shower I have the frederick fekkai "brown" shampoo and the apple cider shampoo. Then I also have the apple cider clarifying rinse (which I use about once a week) and their average conditioner (I forgot the name). I love the apple ciders because they smell EXCELLENT - like BEYOND. And the "brown" makes my hair soooo glossy, and brings out my highlights! I also use FF straightening syrum when I want my hair stick straight :smile:

I use John Freida Sheer Blonde shampoo and conditioner for honey to caramel blondes because my hair is kind of on the border between blonde and brown (golden in the sunlight, bleh and dark-looking indoors).

I highly recommend the John Freida color glaze/hair glaze/whatever-the-heck-it's-called stuff to anyone who uses that line. It made my hair softer and more shiny than it used to be.:idea:

I'm a recent convert to Leonor Greyl products. I have really fine hair that gets oily at the roots if I don't wash it daily. She makes a volumizing shampoo for fine hair that I use every 5 days or so, and in between I use the Lait Lavant du Banane which takes the oiliness away but doesn't dry out my hair. These are really great products! They don't have the lathering agents that most commercial shamppos have, which are what can dry out your hair.

http://www.diamondbeauty.com/brandnames/Leonor-Greyl/16144.asp
http://www.diamondbeauty.com/brandnames/Leonor-Greyl/8409.asp

is use Pureology volume shampoo and smoothing conditioner - it's expensive at about $50 for a 30 oz. bottle, but it really makes a difference in my hair! i've never gotten as many compliments on it as i have in the few weeks since i've starting using it. i also use frederic fekaii curl creme, which is an excellent product for defrizzing curly hair without crunchiness.

Since I work for Paul Mitchell, I use all PM products. In current rotation is the Super Strong Daily Shampoo/Conditioner, Color Protect Shampoo and Conditioner, and Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner.