What kind of Resources do you seek before Making a purchase ?

1. Im visual so I like to see the item whenever possible, I do use magazines as a resource and somtimes the internet. :idea:

2. I agree. I use magazines and the internet but before I purchase it I need to go to the store and look at it. Especially when its an expensive purchase and even more so If I am purchasing it from a boutique which doesn't allow refunds.

3. Mostly the internet, especially message boards!

4. umm, i usually go into the store - thats if there is a store here or else i'll lots of ppl for advice eg/ YOU GUYS and keep surfing the net for lots of pics an information! :amuse:

5. Here too...all of you do most of the work for me. I love to see the bag before I buy it.

6. The net, magazines, lookbooks, and of course first hand experience :biggrin: I need to see it before I buy it, well most times.

7. First I look at it online, then I go see it in the store if possible, and of course, ask the opinions of the wonderful ladies here :biggrin:

8. This forum and going to the store mostly and trying stuff on. I learned that what looks good on someone else (even with your body type) may not look good on me (because of other features like skin color and hair).

9. Usually i see it in a magazine then I'll research it on the net then I'll go in store

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice