What kind of Hamilton is this?

Jul 9, 2014
Sorry I don't have a photo. It looks like the original Hamilton, but it is 11 cm wide, 26 cm high ( lower /longer). Adjustable shoulderstrap with the chain so it can be worn crossbody. It comes in black, some kind of red, chocolate brown and beige. In leather, but it looks shiny. The website wouldn't allowe me to copy the photo, but it's authentic. It also has a compartment inside like the multifunctional Tote in addition to smaller pockets. Anyone?

Is this the one you are referring to? It was sold at Saks, but is sold out now. It's the European version of the E/W Hamilton in a larger size with compartments and a removable, adjustable strap.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...It.ag&LScreativeid=1&LSlinkid=10&LSoid=250561

You can also look it up under Saks product # 0457971922242

Couldn't find it, but here 's some photos I took of the website. It's marked as "pink" and brown, but they look like the new red and chocolate to me...

Attachments

• 2014-08-31 22.14.31.jpg
    2014-08-31 22.14.31.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 358
Couldn't find it, but here 's some photos I took of the website. It's marked as "pink" and brown, but they look like the new red and chocolate to me...
Yes, that's the large e/w Hamilton tote version sold in Europe. The only retailer that had it here in the US was Saks. I tried to take a look at it before it sold out at Saks, but wasn't able to get product details before it was gone. It is roughly the same size as the large Selma, just without the zipper top. However, it has a center zip compartment which is different than the regular e/w Hamilton. It also has a longer removable, adjustable shoulder strap. Sounds and looks like a great bag. I opted for the even larger n/s Hamilton tote because I wanted even more space than this one. However, if you like the look of the e/w Hamilton but want a bit more space, compartments, shoulder strap adjustability and flexibility, and find the n/s Hamilton too big, then this is your best option.