What kind of dog do you have?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is Dio, he'll be 3 this April. My boyfriend got him as a gift for me. We bought him from a k-9 trainer/ breeder. He is 100+ lbs, and hyper as can be. I love my German Shepherd!!!:heart:

[​IMG]

2. aww he is gorgeous. Have you checked out the animalicious thread, as this will probably be moved to there :smile:

3. no thanks

4. cute dog. I have a mutt.

5. Awww hes adorable! I have a long haired Chihuahua and a Shih-Tzu/Lhasa mix.

6. He has to have the biggest personality I could ever imagine for a dog...

7. Handsome boy!

My two oldest coton de tulear dogs are in my avvi.

We volunteer for German Shepherd rescue and my father in law adopted one of the dogs that we fostered.

She is a sweetie, but scared to death of the little white dogs because she remembers when they were bigger than her:roflmfao:

8. awww.... my aunt and I do a lot of animal rescue and she does foster a lot, I couldn't foster cause I'd end up keeping ALL of them lol!

9. I have an American Pitbull Terrier, Turbo. We got him from the local animal shelter at 11 months. He's been the perfect loving dog for us!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. :roflmfao::roflmfao: LOVE it! He is adorable.
    Pitbulls are one of my favorite breeds. They get such a bad rep.:sad:!

11. 2 long hair chihuahua's

12. Shih Tzu ONLY they are little people!

13. 3 Greyhounds. They are really great dogs. :love:

14. I have two bouncing boxers and they're crazy together! lil peanut I love your bully's smile!!!

15. I have a Pug:

This is Roman:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.