What jewellery piece are you obsessing over right now?

Bitten

Chic, not cheap.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Hey girls,

I thought it would be fun, rather than the year by year wishlists, if we had a thread to post our current obsessions :biggrin:

I find I can be badly bitten by the bug for a particular piece and think of nothing else for a while, then slowly I'll fall for something else completely different. Not saying I end up buying EVERYTHING I lust over (I'm not that flush :P) but I definitely have very strong obsessions from time to time over various pieces.

I'll start: fabulous pair of emerald and diamond stud earrings in a very lovely art deco style design that my jeweller showed me last week.

Definitely have lost a little sleep over them, they're so stunning and would be a fabulous colourful addition to my collection...will have to see if they hold my interest for long enough to make the cut :lol:

Tell me your current obsessions!!

Great idea for a new thread :smile:

I am currently obsessing over a stunning pair of 2.5 ct. diamond hoops! I will be getting them soon :heart:
And a pair of Mikimoto 8mm pearl studs..they are beautiful :smile: cant wait to add these pieces to my collection!

Great idea for a new thread :smile:

I am currently obsessing over a stunning pair of 2.5 ct. diamond hoops! I will be getting them soon :heart:
And a pair of Mikimoto 8mm pearl studs..they are beautiful :smile: cant wait to add these pieces to my collection!

Wow, those hoops sound spec-TAC-ular! :biggrin: And Mikimoto 8mm studs are so classic and beautiful...hmmmm, you're enabling me to buy my emerald earrings :thinking: :P

I really want a diamond soltiare necklace. That is hopefully my next purchase. I keep thinking about the Tifffany Atlas collection though so that might sidetrack me.

I'm still on the hunt for some fabulous emerald studs, too!

At the top of my list right now: Gurhan gold and diamond studs.

Attachments

• gurhan glint DEBU01679.jpg
    gurhan glint DEBU01679.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1,886
Bitten - how fun....

I'll play :smile:

My number one obsession is a Lorraine Schwartz Evil Eye bracelet with the single elongated "eye".

I'll go for that one too...in white gold to wear with my LS five eye bracelet.. If you get a good deal..let me know! The prices keep going up. Shopatchurchill.com seems to have a lot of Lorraine Schwartz jewelry....too rich for me though.

I'll go for that one too...in white gold to wear with my LS five eye bracelet.. If you get a good deal..let me know! The prices keep going up. Shopatchurchill.com seems to have a lot of Lorraine Schwartz jewelry....too rich for me though.

Deal!

I know that Bergdorf's has this one in the store. I am really afraid to go to see it in person. I don't know if I will be able to resist it ;)

(I love your 5 eye...looks great with the tennis bracelet)

Deal!

I know that Bergdorf's has this one in the store. I am really afraid to go to see it in person. I don't know if I will be able to resist it ;)

(I love your 5 eye...looks great with the tennis bracelet)

I try to stay out of Bergdorf's... and thanks for the compliment. It's my favorite piece. Now I just need to find another bezel set diamond tennis bracelet...........

BTW...not to be an enabler, but it looks so much better up close and personal!!
:whistle::whistle::whistle: