what jewellery are u wearing today

That's absolutely lovely:nuts:
frick&frack- Today, thought that my WG and Tiffany jewellery are feeling abandoned, so took them out.
Diamond studs in WG, Elsa Peretti open heart pendant in platinum and chain, Tiffany's 1837 charm bracelet, Elsa Peretti teardrop ring, Bvlgari B.zero1 watch with MOP dial and black patent strap and; of course my platinum e/w set.
Am at work and have no pics on the Mac but will post some later.

I worked a bit at home, then took the dogs swimming. no jewelry for me today.

how can you abandon jewelry??? they might get too lonely & rebel against you...watch it!!! :P all the girls in the jewelry box need a turn to come out & play...

did you post your e-ring in the e-ring thread &/or library? would love to see.

:popcorn:

ladies, I am a rabid jewelry-aholic. would love to see your lovlies...:useless:

I promise I will wear something tomorrow & post pics. I have taken pics of most of my rings already.

emerald cut diamond studs, sapphire and diamond ring on right hand, Bernard Passman black coral, gold and diamond ring on left hand, Philip Stein diamond face watch, and tennis necklace. Isn't jewelry fun!

are those your emerald cut studs in your avatar??? yummmmmmy!!! please post bigger pics!!!

tennis necklace??? PLEASE show me!!!:yes:

phooey...I can't see the pic. please try again! would LOVE to see!!! :tup:

4y2RwP8DcQ+d6rT9ATiAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

i just got my diamonds by the yard Tiffany's neckace so of course im rocking it!!!!!!!!

love love loveeeeeee it --- oh and im also wearing my diamond studs and tiffanys ribbon e ring! :smile:

My engagement ring - Harry Kotlar 3 ct cushion cut diamond set in platinum
Anthony Nak blue and green sapphire chandelier earrings (this link shows the basic shape and colour, but this is not the exact pair that I own)
http://www.anthonynak.com/p-46-briolette-earrings.aspx
Delicate gold necklace with small gold circle in the middle

This is pretty much what I wear everyday, except I wear pearl earrings more often than larger earrings and sometimes my pearl necklace.

O...M...G...:drool:

I worked a bit at home, then took the dogs swimming. no jewelry for me today.

how can you abandon jewelry??? they might get too lonely & rebel against you...watch it!!! :P all the girls in the jewelry box need a turn to come out & play...

did you post your e-ring in the e-ring thread &/or library? would love to see.

:popcorn:

ladies, I am a rabid jewelry-aholic. would love to see your lovlies...:useless:

I promise I will wear something tomorrow & post pics. I have taken pics of most of my rings already.
:roflmfao: No, it's just that I've been obsessed with my J12 and I just can't mix metal. So it's the YG set for 6 weeks in a row now.. That's why I brought out the WG set yest. Anyway, the pics I promised. So sorry for the sucky pics, I'm a terrible photographer:P

Attachments

• wgstud.JPG
    wgstud.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 54
  • tiffneckl.JPG
    tiffneckl.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 63
  • tiffbrac.JPG
    tiffbrac.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 64
  • bvlga.JPG
    bvlga.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 65
  • wg ew.JPG
    wg ew.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 64
Just a modelling pic of the watch and my platinum e/w set; and another pic of my YG e/w set. Again, my abject apologies for the terrible pics, I need to practise with the digicam a bit more...

Attachments

• mod pic.JPG
    mod pic.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 65
  • yg ew.JPG
    yg ew.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 69
:roflmfao: No, it's just that I've been obsessed with my J12 and I just can't mix metal. So it's the YG set for 6 weeks in a row now.. That's why I brought out the WG set yest. Anyway, the pics I promised. So sorry for the sucky pics, I'm a terrible photographer:P

pics were good enough for me...thanks ever so for posting!!! :tup: you ladies are sooo good to me!!! :yahoo:

:faint: your wedding set...wait a minute...2 weddings sets??? you blessed diva!!!

ooo ooo ooo that charm bracelet...

PLEASE post your wedding sets in the e-ring thread & e-ring library...with specs. what are the specs? is that a princess cut or asscher cut?

of course, now we need to see the J12...although the bulgari is 2D4!!!

Last edited: