what jewellery are u wearing today

OK - Here is my hubbys fingerprint charm and my tiffany 10.22 charm that I never take off :crybaby:Well, maybe just to take a picture ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1120402.JPG
    P1120402.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 273
  • P1120403.JPG
    P1120403.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 281
  • P1120404.JPG
    P1120404.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 269
  • P1120405.JPG
    P1120405.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 74
^^ The fingerprint is so unusual (and wonderful!)...how did you have it made?

And did you ever post a picture of your earrings?? I can't remember now what thread that was in.

I'm wearing:
Ering
Wedding band
Raymond Weil watch
DY Smoky Quartz ring
Tiffany silver link bracelet
Diamond studs

Last edited:
emerald cut diamond studs, sapphire and diamond ring on right hand, Bernard Passman black coral, gold and diamond ring on left hand, Philip Stein diamond face watch, and tennis necklace. Isn't jewelry fun!

^^ The fingerprint is so unusual (and wonderful!)...how did you have it made?

And did you ever post a picture of your earrings?? I can't remember now what thread that was in.

I'm wearing:
Ering
Wedding band
Raymond Weil watch
DY Smoky Quartz ring
Tiffany silver link bracelet
Diamond studs

Darn! That was in the "what is your favorite piece of jewelry thread" and nope, forgot all about it! (happens to me alot lately) I'll have to do that when I get back tonight!

Well nothing right now - haven't really gotten up yet!

But when I finally drag my butt out of bed:

Cartier two-tone tank watch
white gold baguette diamond earrings
white gold baguette diamond channel-set ring
white gold fope bracelet

Pretty blah - not into exciting jewellery at the moment, keeping classic and understated. But I have a gorgeous dress ring being made so might start mixing it up in a couple of months...

THANK YOU sooo much for posting these pics. that fingerprint charm is absolutely AMAZING!!! those pieces truly honor your husband...beautifully.

again, thanks for sharing with us...:coolpics:

OK - Here is my hubbys fingerprint charm and my tiffany 10.22 charm that I never take off :crybaby:Well, maybe just to take a picture ;)

Yesterday I wore (nothing major or special):

sterling silver ball earrings
1 sterling silver bypass ring
1 sterling silver kaledoscope ring
1 blue/green/brown/gold beaded bracelet
black leather quilted strap Vernier watch

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That's absolutely lovely:nuts:
frick&frack- Today, thought that my WG and Tiffany jewellery are feeling abandoned, so took them out.
Diamond studs in WG, Elsa Peretti open heart pendant in platinum and chain, Tiffany's 1837 charm bracelet, Elsa Peretti teardrop ring, Bvlgari B.zero1 watch with MOP dial and black patent strap and; of course my platinum e/w set.
Am at work and have no pics on the Mac but will post some later.