what jackets are you wearing this spring?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Time to retire the good ol' winter peacoat. Not sure what should take its place. What jackets are you guys wearing as the weather warms up? :jammin:

2. nothing beats a cute, classic trench!

3. I agree. I'll be wearing one.

4. i'm wearing a leather jacket at the moment!! i love leather jackets though, so i kinda wear them all year round! :smile:

5. i've got these on the way even though it's gonna be winter over here soon:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. ^^ I'm in love with that first jacket!

7. I ordered this one from J. Crew

Attached Files:

8. cropped jacket.. cute blazers.. and of course leather jacket.. although in SF you can still wear that wintery coats.. lol..

9. My victor & Rolf trench coat and a cute pea coat I got in H&M.

10. I bought a vintage Dior -blaser (ivory) and it's gorgeous! Not so original and boring, I just have to do something for the sleeves (I have a monkey's arms.. :Push:smile:. I also wear my last spring's purchase - a pink Marc Jacobs trench which is just cute!

I would also want a white/beige/light coloured trench and I found a perfect one (longer from back), I just didn't have the money... :crybaby:

11. leather, blazers, hoodies and track jackets :heart: select recent acquisitions:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Burberry short raincoat- a casual style with hood and cuffs. Still looking for a trench.

13. Burberry Trench!

14. None, considering it's already 85 degrees here :crybaby:. I envy you girls!

15. Elie Tahari short jacket. Originally cost $595. got it for $125. at Marshalls!
    Bright color fitted jackets are so cute with jeans as well. No more Juicy for me.