What is your recent handbag purchase :D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!! I want this bag so bad (but also wanting Black Forest Bayswater equally). Please show pics when you have time :smile:

I have been really good until today: I just got another 40% off this bag which was already marked 30% down. I took the pristine one which was on display up on the 3rd floor in the Ralph Lauren dept. Do you like? It's all leather and I'm loving the lizard print etc. The large metal/leather tag does come off if I want - it doesn't look like it comes off but upon closer inspection, I can take it off. It's got great organization pockets inside and it's not super heavy. It only came to $223.

http://www.lyst.com/bags/lauren-by-ralph-lauren-satillo-satchel-brown/

View attachment 1860634

Hey, I just applied a $50 coupon to this purchase today (price adjustment) so this means it was only $173...msrp in Canada + USA is $498 so the Lyst pricing is pretty steep. Maybe I should post in Deals n' Steals thread? Sorry if it's tacky to "quote" myself.

Just ordered a black Mulberry Lily. I went to London a few weeks ago and almost bought the Lily back then but ended up getting the Dorset tote (which I also love!) instead. I've been thinking about the Lily all the time since my trip so I figured I might just give up and get it as well :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.