what is your plan for tomorrow?

Spending some time with DBF.. going back to the jewelry store to look at my ering since it's been sized since our last visit to make sure it fits good.. maybe look at some diamonds? (=
Look for a study book that I need for a certification test I will be doing soonish.. maybe some shopping? =D

My plans are still up in the air, but I will be going to Barrie for the whole weekend :biggrin: :biggrin: and I will be with my dog most of the time. But, I hope to hang out with someone special that I kind of messed up with back in February. If not...I will most likely party it up

booking in an appointment to get my tattoo done! :yahoo:
So exciting! What are you getting? I was thinking of getting one when I'm thru this horrible thing I'm going through, I know you know what I'm talking about because you've sent me such uplifting replies in the past, kind thoughts from strangers mean alot. We had procedure done and now have to wait till Monday for results(it will be long). So, what and where are you getting? Is this too personal of a question? Sorry if it is.