What is your latest Hermes purchase?

This probably belongs in the “they want how much for that?!” thread, but now that I have the shearling pocket strap and put it on my gold K28, I love it! I already had another pocket strap in a different color, but this matches perfectly and makes my K28 very functional as a cross body bag!
(My SA said it was the “only” one in the U.S… I mean… why is everything always the “last one” or the “only one”??) :lol:

IMG_9696.jpeg

This probably belongs in the “they want how much for that?!” thread, but now that I have the shearling pocket strap and put it on my gold K28, I love it! I already had another pocket strap in a different color, but this matches perfectly and makes my K28 very functional as a cross body bag!
(My SA said it was the “only” one in the U.S… I mean… why is everything always the “last one” or the “only one”??) :lol:

View attachment 5907122
Looks great! Any mod shots? Is that the potiron yak as well? Love that color.

• Love
Reactions: Bdbunny

View attachment 5907122
ok, since you mentioned it, how much? :graucho: :graucho:

Reactions: BreezyE

View attachment 5907122
I love this so much!

Lol $2700! It was $2075 for the regular pocket strap, so an extra $625 for a tiny strip of shearling! (I had to look up my old strap to see if it was the same length so came across the price- I don’t routinely remember how much I pay for stuff lol.)
I was actually considering getting a wider strap for a more casual vibe and also for my support (the thin strap I think strains my neck… and/or my job 🦷🤣

Does it change the look a lot and feel more comfortable in practice? Do you use the pocket or is it just an esthetic?

I wonder how hard it is to get in a particular color as well

• Haha
Reactions: addiCCted

View attachment 5907122
This is the cutest thing ever 😍

Totally in love with the combo!

I was actually considering getting a wider strap for a more casual vibe and also for my support (the thin strap I think strains my neck… and/or my job 🦷🤣

Does it change the look a lot and feel more comfortable in practice? Do you use the pocket or is it just an esthetic?

I wonder how hard it is to get in a particular color as well
It's pretty comfortable... the pocket is supposed to fit a card (metro card/credit card I guess) but I don't use it. Unfortunately unlike the Kelly pocket belt, the pocket is sewn on and does not detach. They also have regular wide straps without the pocket, and you can also find variations on Fashionphile etc if you are looking for a specific color.

To keep it on topic, here’s a Bastia in box I managed to grab off the website.

IMG_9645.jpeg