What is your latest Hermes purchase?

qtpik8

Nov 8, 2015
I bought an Evelyne TPM in deep blue, which is getting swapped for black- the color was really hard to comprehend from photos. AND this Chou Chou that I am now OBSESSED WITH! I am living my 80’s revival!! I love it so much!! Got lucky to have the matching 90cm already but decided it was too much. :lol:

Attachments

peonies13

Sep 11, 2019
I bought an Evelyne TPM in deep blue, which is getting swapped for black- the color was really hard to comprehend from photos. AND this Chou Chou that I am now OBSESSED WITH! I am living my 80’s revival!! I love it so much!! Got lucky to have the matching 90cm already but decided it was too much. :lol:
I LOVE your animopolis :smile: and the scrunchie is great, I rock a partial side pony too from time to time too!

Reactions: qtpik8

ulann

Oct 10, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Congrats..your picotin and shoes look brilliant together! :loveeyes: I have the Oasis sandals in Gold on my list but I need to wait for the stores to open.. Do you find them true to size?X
Thank you. :smile: For the white I sized up, got a 38.5 instead of 38. But for the epsom leather like the orange poppy I’m a 38. I think it would be best if you try it in store.
Here’s white vs. orange, ;)

Attachments

Glam80

Sep 3, 2019
UK
Thank you. :smile: For the white I sized up, got a 38.5 instead of 38. But for the epsom leather like the orange poppy I’m a 38. I think it would be best if you try it in store.
Here’s white vs. orange, ;)
Thank you, it's very helpful. And ohh...they look so pretty on you! :coolio: X

• Love
Reactions: ulann

CocoLover27

Nov 27, 2016
I love this whole look. Those boots!
Hi ! I just got mors scarf ring to extend strap . I ordered permabrass but it looks silver to me . It doesn’t match my Kelly hardware. Yours look perfect . Ordered it online not sure If they ship me wrong one . I’ll call customer service tomorrow.
I love this whole look. Those boots!

Attachments