What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Reactions: Ball and Mali_
So funny you mentioned your SA knowing your routine. For a few times, I asked my SA to put the oranges boxes I purchased in my foldable duffle bag to stay low key. She now always asks if I have brought my own "shopping bag" with me

I totally should try doing that too! I have one of those packable totes that I will try bringing with me next time I go. Thanks for the idea :idea:
It’s great when your SA understands and remembers!

Thanks to all for the likes and kind words.

The bag was put to work almost immediately to keep me company as my work week continues to be back breaking.
E934960A-8233-4884-8B4E-7248A93E4EAD.jpeg
If you look closely, the critic (who remains indifferent to the bag because my affections and attention have recently been misdirected to “it” rather than to the critic) left a faint orangie/white calling card. And speaking of white - yes, I opt for white shopping bags on most of my purchases, and sometimes even leave box-less, much to the amusement and chagrin of my SA (they like the presentation of the carefully beribboned box in a crisp orange bag). My SA will have her opportunity again to present when I pick up some additional scarves next week!

Thanks for letting me ramble and get slightly off-topic! :flowers:

Thanks to all for the likes and kind words.

The bag was put to work almost immediately to keep me company as my work week continues to be back breaking.
View attachment 4670571
If you look closely, the critic (who remains indifferent to the bag because my affections and attention have recently been misdirected to “it” rather than to the critic) left a faint orangie/white calling card. And speaking of white - yes, I opt for white shopping bags on most of my purchases, and sometimes even leave box-less, much to the amusement and chagrin of my SA (they like the presentation of the carefully beribboned box in a crisp orange bag). My SA will have her opportunity again to present when I pick up some additional scarves next week!

Thanks for letting me ramble and get slightly off-topic! :flowers:
That's how you know it is the perfect bag- you immediately can't wait to use it and it becomes part of your everyday routine ( and love the twilly btw)