What is your latest Hermes purchase?

The quiet and safe beginnings of my newest.
View attachment 4669119

A bleu nuit K28 togo retourne w/phw.
View attachment 4669134

A Trader Joe’s layover and crowded 6 train ride home later...
View attachment 4669152

View attachment 4669153

It finally arrives home to meet its toughest critic.
View attachment 4669154

love it!!! this is the exact bag that I have at the top of my wish list. If my SA is on this forum this is the one I want!!!!! congrats!!!!!

Just got this Birkin 30 in Vert Cypress :smile: I have been OBSESSING over this color, but based on photos online it was really difficult to gauge what the color actually would look like in person. A lot of photos make this bag look like it has strong blue undertones, so I was thrilled when I pulled it out of the box and discovered its true color! I tried to do the best I could with this photo, but I still feel like this beautiful shade needs to be experienced in person to truly be understood -- it's so beautiful and complex! :heart: And I never understood what people meant when they said that their new bags SMELLED amazing -- haha! The only other B I have is 10 years old in epsom leather and doesn't have a scent. But now I get it -- it smells like a new car! :smile: Thanks for letting me geek out here. :smile:

Oh, and I was debating between this color or solid black. For anyone else who is considering this color, I'm so glad I picked it over black! It's dark enough to be a total neutral (I don't feel like the green undertone is overpowering), but has more complexity and uniqueness than straight black in my opinion. :smile: (Now, that is all to say that I will probably own a black B at some point too haha :coolio:).

View attachment 4664878
Congrats !! I LOVE Vert Cypress and have a GP and K28. It is dark enough but not as boring as black. It makes me fall in love with green again.

View attachment 4669119

View attachment 4669134

View attachment 4669152

View attachment 4669153

View attachment 4669154
I am so thrilled for you!! That is just the perfect bag forever :heart::heart: The PHW makes it so modern, clean and chic.
(A word of warning- my "toughest critics" ( and I DO adore them) feel that an H bag is the only real chew toy worth pursuing!)
Enjoy her forever ( and post a great mod shot please!- we all want to enjoy her)

View attachment 4669119

View attachment 4669134

View attachment 4669152

View attachment 4669153

View attachment 4669154

I am so happy for you @sf_newyorker
She :heart: is a beauty :girlsigh:
I am sure your sweet kitty just purred away in love :love: and wanted to slip inside your new Kelly bag and take her most comfy nap ever :blush:

Enjoy your newest baby!

View attachment 4669119

View attachment 4669134

View attachment 4669152

View attachment 4669153

View attachment 4669154
I'm so happy for you too, dear sf_newyorker!! :hugs: Your Kelly is perfection!! :hbeat:
Huge congratulations!! :heart::heart::heart: Can't wait for more pics and your critic's opinion!! :loveeyes:

View attachment 4669119

View attachment 4669134

View attachment 4669152

View attachment 4669153

View attachment 4669154

Does H provide the plain white shopping bags?! Or is that something you had the foresight to bring yourself? I always feel awkward with the huge glaring orange bag, so would actually prefer something white and plain!