What is your latest Hermes purchase?

I love them already. I basically never wear earrings but these are delicate enough that I completely forgot I was wearing them and I can totally see myself wearing them nearly every day. :smile:

Yes, they’re the perfect worry free earrings and so easy to forget you’re wearing them. I’ve worn mine every day since I unboxed them!

Last edited:
Reactions: acrowcounted
Part of my birthday month loot. Thanks to all that chimes in on the GP. The pragmatic side of me decided on the black ecru even though the rose pourpre is very attractive. Instead got a Rose pourpre rodeo to fill my void.

Very lucky to score two Jeu de Cartes twillies too. The Rocobar is from the ‘18 Fall collection. View attachment 4103001
Happy birthday and congrats on your loot! Enjoy!

Part of my birthday month loot. Thanks to all that chimes in on the GP. The pragmatic side of me decided on the black ecru even though the rose pourpre is very attractive. Instead got a Rose pourpre rodeo to fill my void.

Very lucky to score two Jeu de Cartes twillies too. The Rocobar is from the ‘18 Fall collection. View attachment 4103001
I love love love the GP choice!

Reactions: chkpfbeliever

I love love love your GP choice!

Happy Birthday! :flowers: There is so much to love in this photo. :heart: The GP is just awesome! And I want the RP rodeo! Love everything!!! It's still your birth month so keep the party going! ;)

Reactions: chkpfbeliever