What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Reactions: PurseOnFleek
We are Twilly twins [emoji173]️! That shawl is gorgeous in those colors!!!! [emoji7] Great picks!
Thankyou. I had savannah dance in that cw already but only 1 and then my store finally got in the other pair. I was so wowed by the shawl as i am not a shawl person as i tend to feel quite warm still with post natal hormones but the shawl is so light and airy i was just in awe by the quality

Reactions: Carrierae
Just a small purchase from my trip to our H store on Wednesday. It is my first MT. I love the colours. The purple is lovely. It will make a perfect match to something special I have ordered at my store (no, it is not a bag[emoji3]). I hope it will arrive soon.

I also bought the Chanel tweed brosch in white and gold which is a beautiful match to my white Chanel bag.IMG_1500722485.043138.jpgIMG_1500722579.816872.jpg

Just a small purchase from my trip to our H store on Wednesday. It is my first MT. I love the colours. The purple is lovely. It will make a perfect match to something special I have ordered at my store (no, it is not a bag[emoji3]). I hope it will arrive soon.

I also bought the Chanel tweed brosch in white and gold which is a beautiful match to my white Chanel bag.View attachment 3771757View attachment 3771758

That wasn't my first maxi twilly as well and I love it!! Can't believe how casual and easy it is to add on when wearing a tee or simple top. Never thought I would like purple but adore the pattern! Congratulations and hope your special matching piece comes quickly :biggrin:

My recent purchases [emoji28][emoji28]

View attachment 3768251

View attachment 3768252

View attachment 3768253

Scarves:
- Fouets Et Badines CW22 Rose/Orange/Vert Amande
- Ndop CW01 Jaune/Bordeaux/Vert
- Etude Pour Une Parure CW12 Noir/Blanc/Noir

Plaid Fetiche H blanket CW01 Seigle-Ecru
CDC Gris Asphalte swift RGHW
Kelly Double Tour Rose Azalee swift GHW
Kelly Belt Etoupe epsom GHW
Premiere 70 Epsom Verni Noir Sandle
Ecossais Uni Cashmere Cardigan in Noir

Nice haul! I just got the same blanket in beige! It is so lovely.

Congrats!

Reactions: Nui
Went a little overboard this month. I had planned to wait until my bday for the shawl but with it being seasonal and that CW last one left in store i had to snap it up. {Mini eve in other post some reason couldnt add here}
View attachment 3770783View attachment 3770784View attachment 3770785

Love!!!! Twinning with you on the shawl and twilly. SD is such an amazing print. [emoji177][emoji177][emoji322][emoji322] glad you didn't wait on the shawl. You would have regretted it for sure.