What is your latest Hermes purchase?

A very small reveal but I'm excited to share! :yahoo:
I went to Paris for a meeting and saw this Chaine d'Ancre Enchainee cuff on one of the conference delegates and I was in love!! :heart::heart: So my search began! Went to the George V store and was lucky that they had my size. Looked at the farandole necklace at the same time which was also beautiful, but decided that this small, simple cuff would be good for everyday at work etc.
Thank you for letting me share!! :wave:View attachment 3759979

Do you mind sharing the price? I love how it looks!

Reactions: Emerson
Bags we scored from Hermes FSH, Paris with my dear daughter! Kelly32 sellier epsom ghw and Birkin30 verso malachite interior togo phw, both in Bleu Zanzibar color. Thanks for letting us share! [emoji2]
View attachment 3764255View attachment 3764256
Wow so stunning! Congrats to you both!
Finally these babies are mine [emoji3] I had an eye on these for a very long time, but my size were sold out online and my boutique had the last pair on hold for someone else. It has been three weeks and I was about to give up on looking then who would've thought the person never went in to pick them up (YAS) So I rushed to see my SA yesterday and got them. Yay!!! Also I really recommend these sole protectors from Daiso(if you're from Australia), they are anti slippery and help to prevent your soles from being heavily damaged. [emoji2]
Oz mules are beautiful. Was tempted by them but since i have the Gucci princetowns i reluctantly opted not to get these unless they have some other colours than black / shade of red. Heard they have been super popular

Reactions: birkin10600
My first Kelly bag size 28 in Bordeaux.

bx6Bbwd.jpg

DRHWucl.jpg

This was my unexpected HG. [emoji170][emoji170][emoji170]

View attachment 3767733
View attachment 3767734
Congrats both for your Kelly bags!