What is your latest Hermes purchase?

qTdPNVD.jpg

Two cuties I picked up from the online store!! PM rodeo in malachite, blue zanzibar and lime and MM rodeo in blue electric, malachite and lime
Love them! Redeos are so addictive [emoji12]

Reactions: danny123
View attachment 3827504 My last purchase was a croc Kelly 32 SO by the store and offered to me this past Friday night. It is nilo Braise and Blue Izmir. It is my first croc I too resisted croc until this one.

Meg, this is spectacular! Congratulations on this very special bag. I have always thought you had a beautiful, well thought out collection... I can't even imagine how you will choose what to edit! Enjoy in the best of health, my dear!!

Yesterday my flight was delayed and the airline didn't even bother notifying (I'm looking at you, Air Canada!) so I had some time to kill in the San Francisco airport. Wandered off to the Hermes store and walked out with:
  1. two Parure de Gala scarves in pink and white (I'm not good with CW so...) cos I couldn't decide between the two and the little "knotting card" deck that my SA gave me last I was at the store has a tip for turning two 90x90s into a top.
  2. a mini Evie in Rouge Cassaque - been wanting one but couldn't find a color that I quite liked but this one is just so adorable. P.S. - they also had one in malachite with BZ strap. Was having a hard time deciding between the two, but unlike the scarves I didn't get both of them!
  3. A freebie horse puzzle (what are these things called?) that apparently just came in the store!
And it all came in (apparently) new shopping bag. Anyone has seen it before? I hadn't!

Attachments

• IMG_3133.JPG
    IMG_3133.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 1,618
  • IMG_3191.JPG
    IMG_3191.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 1,637
  • IMG_3192.JPG
    IMG_3192.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,639
  • IMG_3193.jpg
    IMG_3193.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 1,735
  • IMG_3194.jpg
    IMG_3194.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 1,713
Yesterday my flight was delayed and the airline didn't even bother notifying (I'm looking at you, Air Canada!) so I had some time to kill in the San Francisco airport. Wandered off to the Hermes store and walked out with:
  1. two Parure de Gala scarves in pink and white (I'm not good with CW so...) cos I couldn't decide between the two and the little "knotting card" deck that my SA gave me last I was at the store has a tip for turning two 90x90s into a top.
  2. a mini Evie in Rouge Cassaque - been wanting one but couldn't find a color that I quite liked but this one is just so adorable. P.S. - they also had one in malachite with BZ strap. Was having a hard time deciding between the two, but unlike the scarves I didn't get both of them!
  3. A freebie horse puzzle (what are these things called?) that apparently just came in the store!
And it all came in (apparently) new shopping bag. Anyone has seen it before? I hadn't!
What a great way to kill time!!
Love RC! Really hope those bags become standard - they're works of art!

Reactions: TheAnaVega
What a great way to kill time!!
Thank you! I agree it's a great way to kill time, but I'm sure my bank account (and husband) begs to differ! At least I saved some money on sales tax :happydance:

Really hope those bags become standard - they're works of art!
Aren't they lovely? I don't normally ask for bags when I don't have to (we get charged $0.10 thanks to SF ordinance! not a lot but, principle) but I couldn't resist this one!

Reactions: scarf1
@Ang-Lin, congrats on your new purchases! Love Rouge Casaque, a true red! :heart:

Lucky you to have received the origami-like freebie too! :dothewave:

My guess is the design, Sangles en Zig-Zag will be the Xmas sleeve for silks/ties and gift box for fragrance this year.

Reactions: A-Line
Wow congrats!
I too don't usually take their shopping bags, just because I don't like wasting papers and plastics when unnecessary. But this shopping bag is really beautiful! Love that puzzle too!
I have not seen this scarf in the Sydney store yet, the colors are very pretty!.