What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Congrats all on the lovely constances! I was offered one last week but was tangerine ostrich had to decline because my heart didn't sing enough. Gosh hope i can still get one this year [emoji30] but for now i will appreciate all of your's!
Omg!!! Did you get offered one? How long did you wait? My SA told me it's a bit of a long wait for Constance 24 :sad:

Just a small purchase from my trip to our H store on Wednesday. It is my first MT. I love the colours. The purple is lovely. It will make a perfect match to something special I have ordered at my store (no, it is not a bag[emoji3]). I hope it will arrive soon.

I also bought the Chanel tweed brosch in white and gold which is a beautiful match to my white Chanel bag.View attachment 3771757View attachment 3771758
I wanted to get this maxi twilly too, it looks so gorgeous on the website, really need to get into the store and try it on =)

Omg!!! Did you get offered one? How long did you wait? My SA told me it's a bit of a long wait for Constance 24 :sad:
Was a C18. My SA said that size will be easier to obtain first so at first she showed me the one that was on hold (tangerine C18 ostrich) for someone else but then 2IC came over and told her there is another one available same specs they can offer to me but i had to decline because im wanting more neutrals. I think the C18 is nice she said a C24 can be boxy so if i am adding a constance as a versatile Day/Night bag the C18 is a good option if i dont want to wait longer for a C24. I requested a constance about 1month ago?[emoji28]

Last edited:
Was a C18. My SA said that size will be easier to obtain first so at first she showed me the one that was on hold (tangerine C18 ostrich) for someone else but then 2IC came over and told her there is another one available same specs they can offer to me but i had to decline because im wanting more neutrals. I think the C18 is nice she said a C24 can be boxy so if i am adding a constance as a versatile Day/Night bag the C18 is a good option if i dont want to wait for a C24. I requested a constance about 1month ago?[emoji28]
That's around the same time I requested my C24. Maybe I should call my SA and ask :biggrin: for a Constance I would choose more neutral colours too as I think the bag is so versatile and I need a colour that goes well with everything. Now I start to think the c24 might be a bit too big for me. But not sure if the mini can fit all my essentials. Good thing is my SA is very honest, if it doesn't look good on me, she'll let me know and give me honest advice. :smile:

Reactions: PurseOnFleek
That's around the same time I requested my C24. Maybe I should call my SA and ask [emoji3] for a Constance I would choose more neutral colours too as I think the bag is so versatile and I need a colour that goes well with everything. Now I start to think the c24 might be a bit too big for me. But not sure if the mini can fit all my essentials. Good thing is my SA is very honest, if it doesn't look good on me, she'll let me know and give me honest advice. [emoji2]
No harm to ask. i too was told long wait esp for C24. Really just is a matter of timing too you may ask at the right time[emoji106]

Reactions: gnetief