What is your last Hermes purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a special craftsman at our boutique and SA assisted me in choosing a lovely scent (my first H perfume) for the holidays. The initials were etched into the glass bottles. One larger bottle and a baby travel size were etched for me and DD.

The gift set is beautifully packaged too.

Very pretty! I saw them doing this at Madison yesterday.

Wow, that is very cool - kind of jealous lol!

Lanit, a special perfume with your initials ! This is truly special and I love their holiday gift sets. They are showing on H.com now.

There was a special craftsman at our boutique and SA assisted me in choosing a lovely scent (my first H perfume) for the holidays. The initials were etched into the glass bottles. One larger bottle and a baby travel size were etched for me and DD.

These are so pretty...how special!

Very pretty! I saw them doing this at Madison yesterday.

thank you gals, it's a treat to finally enjoy an H scent. This is a light fragrance that reminds me of the is,and breezes with a hint of citrus and mango.

My latest addition.
Never thought i'd buy this style, as much as i like it, always think its too small to fit all my essentials.
But in this size... Perfect!
I know its not everybody's style.. but you really have to see it in person to appreciate it. Pics dont do justice for this bag.

Miss Constance Cartable in Black Box with GHW.
View attachment 2800699

Love how roomy it is..
It fits Bearn Wallet, calvi, karo pm, a card case and my iphone.
View attachment 2800709

Luv this cartable Keekeee congrats! I like how u organise your bag too give me ideas, a Karo and a calvin is in order. I don't see any constance here let alone a cartable. This is truly a gem.

Keekeee, thanks for showing us this stunning Constance. I do not know that this size with a short handle exists. Can you provide measurements ? Love to see your action pics. Congrats !

My pleasure dear..
It is indeed very limited. My local boutique was only allowed to order 1. What attracts me most is the spacious size and the box leather.
Its 29cm wide, im guessing the height is around 25cm. I think its meant to be hand carried. But it gives you the option to shoulder carry when you need both of your hands free.

Some action pics for reference. The bag looks slightly larger in the pics, perhaps because of the angles. In real life, it feels and looks just like im carrying my B30.
Im 155cm (5'1) and 44kg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415478589.071384.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1415478617.727526.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1415478643.024618.jpg

Last edited:
What a great bag, Keekeee...it's indeed very roomy. Congrats ❤️❤️

It is indeed :biggrin:
Thank you dear..

Luv this cartable Keekeee congrats! I like how u organise your bag too give me ideas, a Karo and a calvin is in order. I don't see any constance here let alone a cartable. This is truly a gem.

Aaw thank you Tenacious 😘
The only reason i pulled the trigger is because i can fit all my essentials in it. This style can easily fit bearn/dogon, calvi, karo pm, a pocket camera and iphone. Hope my pic can help to enable you :biggrin:

My pleasure dear..
It is indeed very limited. My local boutique was only allowed to order 1. What attracts me most is the spacious size and the box leather.
Its 29cm wide, im guessing the height is around 25cm. I think its meant to be hand carried. But it gives you the option to shoulder carry when you need both of your hands free.

Some action pics for reference. The bag looks slightly larger in the pics, perhaps because of the angles. In real life, it feels and looks just like im carrying my B30.
Im 155cm (5'1) and 44kg
View attachment 2800982View attachment 2800983View attachment 2800984

You, and the bag, look fabulous! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.