what is your last hermes purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, congrats on those lovely purchases everyone^

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Ladies and Gents,

This day is a terrific day .. OKOKOKOK .. she's here and a she's beauty(Gris/Blanc) ..
Only downer .. no box but just tissue paper and a hand written message from M and N 'Merci Beaucoup!'

Ms. EL arrived 12 noon on the dot .. !!!! She was sent on 06/11 .. not too, too, too bad .. 12 days.

This is what happened @ Noon^

DH and I, on the topic of EL's design(prepping him for the delivery anyday now)

--------- the doorbell sounded ---------

DH's face .. priceless .. full of shaving cream rushing to answer the door ..
Ms. Delivery speaks w/ a heavy french accent 'Bonjour , ***** '.. LOL ... 'Pardonne moi, ma'am' said DH !?!
Ms. D .. sign language to sign for package.

I started to take the obligatory tpf pics and voila ..

DH lets out a yelp .. THIS IS THE FAMOUS SCARF EVERYONE IS HUNTING .. HOW DID YOU GET THIS ONE !?!?!?!?!?!
(little does he know, I have another one en route .. oy)

(coulda sworn this yelp was from the tpf gals and hanyeu shouting that statement, followed by the imaginary stadium applause when your teams scores a goal .. !!!!!!!!!)

It's 92 today but still taking Ms EL for a stroll .. ahahahaha .. )
(Will target somewhere w/ the a/c on high^ .. and shhhhh, did I mention I am waiting for another one^ .. will update when it arrives)

Last edited:
^Yea!!! perfect score!!! Congratulations!!! (and another on the way!!!!):tup:

Great buys everybody!!!!! :nuts:

Not much for me,........but I bought a couple twillys....just for the H of it~~~~~
evilsmile.gif

I picked up my Fuschia Bastia today. The SA kindly ordered it from the UK website for me to collect in the boutique:

attachment.php

attachment.php

And with the rest of the growing rainbow:

attachment.php

Beautiful rainbow!! A little something in yellow next, perhaps, and maybe green? (If you need an enabler, I volunteer for the job.:graucho:)

now that I've found the new thread I'm trying to catch up on some fab purchases! nice work everyone :biggrin:

robee - great summer combo!

papertiger - I have a feeling that EL cammo is going to be a hit this season!

hermesfsh - love that rainbow in the making

steakfrite - I'm starting to take a look at the kelly wallet and wonder how it works for you - I'll be checking out the relevant thread shortly

fashionistaO - I thought you were working on the pompom issue and here it sounds like some other activity has been going on as well :graucho:

Oh so colourful new additions

robee Evelyne such a fantastic colour :woohoo:

HermesFSH congrats on you new addition, perfect :tup:

Here is my new darling, I left the London sale empty handed but then couldn't pass this cw of Ex Libris en camouflage (90) that was in the window. My first A/W scarf, my first EL :biggrin:.

attachment.php

attachment.php
OOo this is so pretty!!! Love the Belt too - Gucci? I've been trying that one on constantly, lol. I'm going to have to buy it one of these days!!

Wow, I've done a terrible job posting on here :shame:
Everyones buys look fantastic!

So, I've done a bit of shopping too :blush:
My vintage Medor bag with my new (ok not so now now, lol) 140 dipdye in orange BdG:
attachment.php

A couple of bracelets - Clic H & Recontes Des Ocean (sp?) plus fairytale pochette:
attachment.php

Plus perfume for me & a tea set for DH's Bday, but I don't have pics ... I don't know where he hid it, LOL!!!

Beautiful oranges, lolakitten! Love the Rencontre Ocean design especially - great haul!!:yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.