What is your go to bag during these crazy times?

Crazy times call for suitably crazy bags. I'm carrying these big cotton bandana totes from Arizona Love. Machine wash and line dry. I've got a bunch of bright coloured ones and black paisley ready for winter.

View attachment 4714686 View attachment 4714694
I LOVE their bags, especially the colours that you chose! But I was afraid they might be too big for my frame although now I realize they will simply lie/drape against my body and not look ovewhelming at all. I must hunt one down! I got 3 pairs of their sandals last summer.

I LOVE their bags, especially the colours that you chose! But I was afraid they might be too big for my frame although now I realize they will simply lie/drape against my body and not look ovewhelming at all. I must hunt one down! I got 3 pairs of their sandals last summer.
I can’t get enough of the sandals :heart:
They’re cute, but so comfortable too.
The bags are great, they’re lined with black cotton so less flimsy than they look. You won’t be able to stop at one!

Reactions: 880 and HiromiT
Hi everyone, I was just wondering what your bag of choice is these days when you leave the house to say go on a grocery run or small errand? Before all of this my go to bags were my LV twinset, LV Totally MM (every day), and Prada Galleria for work. Now being worried about viruses and wiping everything down, I've pulled out an old Kate Spade diaper bag that has a lot of exterior pockets (for masks and wipes), which I can easily wipe down.
What bags are everyone wearing during these times? Hope everyone is staying safe!

My Vera Bradley bags (machine washable) on the rare occasion I go out (once a week or less). I generally hang it on my coat hanger for a few days and will probably wash it once a month until this is over.

Do you clean your bags specifically after being out with them?

I currently just take two bags (one cloth, one leather) which I don't wipe when coming home, but when I am outside I also do not put them on the ground or whatever might contaminate them and put them on my legs in the subway (I have to take public transport to work because I don't have a driver's licence) so they don't come with contact with anything else.

I am asking because cloth ones are not easy to wipe (also I don't know if desinfectant would damage the bag depending on its composition) and not all bags are washable.

I just got a new tote which I preordered some time ago (Lala Berlin Muriel Bag - looks like a gym bag), which just arrived and I really badly want to use it, but am hesitant... But then I think, if I just be careful, there is probably no precautionary measures neccessary...? But you know how it is - you want your new bag to stay new and shiny and clean...

How do you deal with this - I mean we're all bag enthusiasts here. :smile:

Reactions: Lilybarb
Do you clean your bags specifically after being out with them?

I currently just take two bags (one cloth, one leather) which I don't wipe when coming home, but when I am outside I also do not put them on the ground or whatever might contaminate them and put them on my legs in the subway (I have to take public transport to work because I don't have a driver's licence) so they don't come with contact with anything else.

I am asking because cloth ones are not easy to wipe (also I don't know if desinfectant would damage the bag depending on its composition) and not all bags are washable.

I just got a new tote which I preordered some time ago (Lala Berlin Muriel Bag - looks like a gym bag), which just arrived and I really badly want to use it, but am hesitant... But then I think, if I just be careful, there is probably no precautionary measures neccessary...? But you know how it is - you want your new bag to stay new and shiny and clean...

How do you deal with this - I mean we're all bag enthusiasts here. :smile:
I started out with a cb that never left my body. Then after thinking about it, hearing the epidemiologists say 12-18 months at best before a vaccine, I realized that there is no way I'm not going to enjoy rotating my bags for a year or two. I'm going to enjoy my life best I can while keeping my purse on my shoulder, in the hand or in my lap. I won't set it on my kitchen counter when I get home but I won't feel I have to wipe it down all the time unless it visibly needs it or the leather need conditioning.

Hi everyone, I was just wondering what your bag of choice is these days when you leave the house to say go on a grocery run or small errand? Before all of this my go to bags were my LV twinset, LV Totally MM (every day), and Prada Galleria for work. Now being worried about viruses and wiping everything down, I've pulled out an old Kate Spade diaper bag that has a lot of exterior pockets (for masks and wipes), which I can easily wipe down.
What bags are everyone wearing during these times? Hope everyone is staying safe!

Because of the corona, I don’t use my bags. I just bring my small LV key-pouch, which contains my cards, some cash and my drivers licence, with my carkey hanging from it.

I’ve been using a nylon crossbody that I wipe down and put in the wash occasionally. I stopped using my slg’s and am making use of little souvenir pouches I’ve bought or been gifted since they can be washed also. Before going to the store though I put my debit card in my pocket so I don’t have to go digging for it after touching stuff while I shop.