What is your go to bag during these crazy times?

During this time I have been using a cross-body (Longchamp foulonne mainly as it is of high quality and ,survives, the frequent cleaning) for errands or a tote if needed to carry more items (like going to the post).
During this lockdown time, I have combined my passion for handbags, customisation, and art and I am carrying around my own creation of a tote!
Totally in love with it so far and testing how much being it will be able to take. So far it is doing perfectly :smile: @monogrammed4you
wow you created this tote yourself? So cute! How did you do that?

Reactions: 880
I agree with everyone- hand sanitizer is not good for bags! My husband has already chastised me for touching the car door and leather on his car and "ruining" the paint and leather. :shocked: Can't imagine how it would ruin the leather on my bags.

I've been using LeSportsac bags, they are waterproof and easily wipeable. Also not that expensive so I don't feel bad if they get ruined. They just had a dick bruno Miffy collab, so I was able to snag one, and I use the Hello Kitty 45th Anniversary keychain holder in place of my LV key holder. :cool: Fjallraven Kanken backpack and swing bag has been my other go to.

I bought some baggu canvas totes to use during the pandemic. Fully machine washable and kind of cute. I usually only wash after a week or two of using and don’t bother wiping or spraying it. I’m a total germophobe so I just consider my bag and everything in it to be contaminated and quarantine it on an end table near my door. I don’t touch it when I’m at home (unless I have to, in which case I wash my hands immediately afterwards). I also throw all my clothes straight into the washer and shower after coming home. My phone is in a waterproof bag when out and about, and I wash it before taking out the phone at home. Annoying but what can you do when you’re a germophobe during a pandemic?

Reactions: HiromiT and etudes
Is the Prairie retail? I found one in my outlet in Ottawa in the 70% off section and bought it, because the design and pebble leather is easier to care with my kids, anyway I was admiring it and the SA told me the Prairie line is an outlet line not retail hence it was in the 70% off since retail in Outlet only goes to 50% off, which I don't care, because it so pretty, Nd I paid $110 cad after taxes. But yeah I thought they were outlet bags

I bought mine from the boutique.

Reactions: MaryThorpe