What is your favourite Chanel item and why?

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
of all my stuff including jewellery, my favourite is my fabric patchwork flap as it is very girly, distinctive from other Chanels and I love the patchwork itself.

In terms of a bag yy Paris Biarritz tote because I get so much use out of it.

For footwear it would be my black Cambon flats. Again, so much use out of them.

In terms of bags, then it would have to be my red lambskin medium classic flap with silver hardware which I bought in 2005 as it is so gorgeous to look at although I have to admit that my navy patent jumbo comes a very close second, it's the best navy bag I have owned.

I have a jacket from 97P collection which I love and haven't seen one I like more yet!

I am always changing my mind....I never have a favorite that lasts more than a few weeks, right now its my black coco's croco in the 227 size:graucho:

my favorite chanel item is my chanel sunnies. i bought them with my first paycheck when i was 16! but about a year ago, someone stole it from my workplace..it was especially sentimental and meaningful to me. i cried for a long while..and then my bf was so sweet and immediately bought me the same pair. altho its not the same, it means so much to me!