What is your FAVORITE Tiffany & Co. SILVER JEWELRY? :)

I am thinking getting both of these rings in silver. Is yours in silver? Do they scratched up badly?

Yes, they are both silver. They are holding up quite nicely. I wear the T almost everyday and it looks great. I don't wear the Atlas as much but it seems to be holding up well too.

Reactions: CSG
image.jpeg

So hard to pick one but I guess it would be the wide mesh ring - my first Tiffany silver piece. Though I wear the bead bracelet and RTT interlocking circles necklace 24/7, the ring is too bulky to sleep and shower in. Even my DH likes borrowing it to wear as a pinky ring! I would like to add the Atlas hinged bangle and a Frank Gehry piece to the collection one day. Here's what they look like worn:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Frank Gehry Axis Necklace - it needs a cleaning but still is awesome! I never understood why this collection was not more popular.
WOW that necklace is amazing. It's a very architectural design (as expected from Gehry), but it also looks industrial with that patina. I'm sure it would look gorgeous polished up, but I think it looks amazing (and maybe a bit edgier) as it is :tup:

Reactions: AntiqueShopper