What is your FAVORITE Tiffany & Co. SILVER JEWELRY? :)

How is it holding up ? How have you had this piece?

I've had it for around 3-4 months I believe; I don't wear it as an everyday piece, but it is my go-to bracelet. It had some scratches and a rather noticeable 'ding' in it when I bought it (pre-owned), so I am thinking of sending it out to be properly polished. Otherwise it's holding up very nicely, I love it!

I also have the matching T square ring, but I'm thinking of selling it because I don't necessarily like the look of the ring and the bracelet together on the same hand (and my other hand is reserved for my wedding set)... too matchy.

I've had it for around 3-4 months I believe; I don't wear it as an everyday piece, but it is my go-to bracelet. It had some scratches and a rather noticeable 'ding' in it when I bought it (pre-owned), so I am thinking of sending it out to be properly polished. Otherwise it's holding up very nicely, I love it!

I also have the matching T square ring, but I'm thinking of selling it because I don't necessarily like the look of the ring and the bracelet together on the same hand (and my other hand is reserved for my wedding set)... too matchy.
Thanks!

I just got the this same bracelet yesterday and I love it. It's in sterling silver and I'm saving up for one in the yellow gold.

1837 circle bracelet. The one w/ flat open circle with a double thin chain on each side that clasp together. Its so dainty that its subtle. But usually I layer it w/ tons of other bracelets.
Otherwise, any of my bead bracelets would prob be next.
My most long time piece is the oval tag barcelet (that doesnt dangle). I have had this probably 13-16yrs and still love it. Wear it often for something chunkier when Im going for that...
Bead ball earrings are almost an daily piece.

Ah the true show stopper. I think this is really one of the most beautiful Tiffany creations. I will also add the bone cuff and I would say from what I have the TIffany Olympian pendant. It's truly a special piece to me.

I had to Google the Olympian pendant and I'm glad I did. Wow, that's pretty. Reminds me of a Temple St. Clair angel.

You should definitely share a photo of that beauty in this thread.