What is your favorite Peyton??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

What is your favorite Color? I think these are all of them :)

1. Purple Patent (rare)

2. White Patent

3. Black Patent

4. Gray Patent

5. Green Patent

6. Red Patent

7. Saddle

8. Metallic

9. Blue Croc ( i think there is one?)

10. Gun metal

11. atlantic

12. Fushia

13. Pearl Green

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm just curious and have some time on my hands kinda bored lol, i have been seeing a lot of reveals on peytons and want to know your favorite color??

2. There's a green croc too, bottle green (not green patent), brown/tan suede, and a green/olive suede, and a canvas w/ python trim also :smile:

3. really?? i don't know how to edit the poll sucks :sad: maybe someone can edit it to add those colors :smile:

4. i can't choose just one!!!
    white patent (i have it)
    red patent
    saddle
    atlantic

5. Black patent. I think.
    Several are so so lovely to me.

6. come on lady :P

7. I think both the black and red patent are simply stunning, but the red is the only one that literally made me drool a little, so I chose red! LOL.

8. Purple Patent or Atlantic

9. I dream of finding a Purple patent. I am still hunting for both the red and atlantic. I did find 1 in atlantic, but they are asking for $900, way too much. But I'll just keep drooling. Did anyone else notice is some of the original Coach adds that they featured a green and pink leather with contrasting trim?

10. Atlantic!! I've never even seen it before, but I love Coach's take on that color, so I'm sure I'd be misty-eyed over it!

11. I love them all but the grey patent took me the better part of a year to acquire so, I picked that one!

12. I would love to see the purple patent peyton!

13. Fuchsia and Saddle are my favorites! I own one and dream about the other.

14. Red patent would be my fave because that's the one I was lucky enough to get (at the outlet, without the bullseye!).

15. Baglady39 has one. Just search threads started by her. She did a whole reveal on it. The lining is not legacy though..

So back on topic. I would love an Atlantic one or Red Patent, Purple Patent but that's too hard to find.

I do love my Bottle Green one!